Infernape

Warning: Contains a 'bit' of cursing..
Reader-chan is a victim of bullying here.. But it's okay!! You'll have your savior later. *winks* 😘 I'm listening Avril Lavigne's- 17 and Exo's - Don't go, while continuing this one shot.. 😍
~
Walking to the halls of your school while hugging your favorite romance novel, you scan your eyes around the place as you went inside the campus then adjust your thin frame glasses from the bridge of your nose. It's not like everyone will look at you and point their attention to you anyway. No one in school doesn't wanna interact or talk to you since you're socially awkward. Being alone is okay for you.. Books are your only best friends. They help you travel to another world filled with the happiness you wanted.

One of the main problems in school are Bullies. People who just wants to seek attention. Showing themselves to others that they're stronger. Or... By getting new friends by criticizing others.. Some are just doing for their own entertainment..

There you saw your bully.. Claire is her name. She has Long blond hair with piercing blue ocean eyes that matches her porcelain skin. A popular girl in your school and the cheerleading squad's captain. Not just her but also her two minions Hannah and Brittany. You met Claire when you were a freshman. You were just a simple girl who doesn't care about the world until Claire made your life living hell by letting you answer all of her homework. If you oppose her, she will beat you up with her minions.

Since you're scared, you have no choice but to give in..

~~

Claire was over there. A few meters far away from you. Chatting with her friends. You walk with your head down, pull back your thin framed glasses and try to walk faster to avoid them. Until you heard a voice that made shivers ran down your spine making you stop.

"Hey, (Last name)!" There she is. With a sinister smirk on her face as she makes her way to you. Her minions following her. Your stomach starts to churn, anxiety starts to build inside of you. With that look on her face, it's like you just wanna slam her face with a frying pan if you're stronger enough

Claire and her friends trapped your way. She crossed her arms and eyes to the book you're holding then back to you shortly. "I want my Calculus homework now, nerd." She extends her hand to you, preparing for you to give her the homework she let you answer. You gulp in fear. You forgot to answer her homework since you've been studying all night to pass today's chemistry, history and english exams.

You nervously open your mouth to speak. Hugging your book tightly like it was your dear life.

"I-I-I'm sorry, Claire. I didn't answer your homework." The cheerleader arch a brow.

"What did you say?"

"I'm very sorry.." You squeak and shut your eyes. "I didn't answer your homework because I was very busy studying for the exams----!" You were cut off by Claire. Who suddenly grab your collar by force and pushes you to the nearby locker. Causing you to drop your book then Brittany kicked it, causing it to slide several meters away from them. For a cheerleader, Claire's strong. The impact at the back of your head sting like crap. Tears slowly came out from your eyes..

"Fuck your pesky reason." Claire sneer while her friends just snicker behind her. Giving you then a look of disinterest and disgust. Claire grab your glasses with her free hand and slam it on the ground. Causing it to have a lot of cracks. "What did I say about opposing me, huh nerd?" You pray for someone to help you. But nobody didn't. Some students just passed by ignoring the scene. Some just gave you pitied looks and they retreat after. You just sob there, while Claire and her friends are taking advantage of you.. The teachers are pretty busy. Having a meeting at the school's upper floor. You're alone now. Helpless. Your vision is becoming blurry. Because you don't have your glasses anymore.