Mia’s POV

I laid in his arms, wrapped around my waist gently rubbing my skin, as mine trailed up his bare chest. He had pleasured me in ways no one else has, he knew me well enough to know what I liked the best and tonight he had mastered them. My body was sore, my voice weak, every inch of me was tired, but my mind was in pleasure. He had made love to me and we now fell asleep in each other’s arms. I had been petrified about how it would be but thankfully he took it slowly and made sure he walked me through every part. When I was younger I had pictured this moment. Not necessarily the moment, but after it. As everyone says, the aftermath of a storm is the worst. Your body and soul were aching yet your mind was in peace. I never expected I would find someone that fit into my life, someone that could be my best friend, and knew me better than I knew myself. Is that even possible?

                 Sunlight hit my naked body as I slipped out of Blaze’s arms. He stirred but soon fell back asleep. I found my shirt and pants but my underwear and bra were somewhere else. I walked into his bathroom and found my underwear next to the shower and my bra on the sink handle. A giggle escaped my lips as the thoughts of the previous night came back. The cold tile floor startled me as my bare feet walked across them. I walked into his closet dropping my dirty clothes and grabbing a lacy black bra and underwear out of his underwear drawer. He had bought some outfits to keep at his house for nights like these until I moved out of my parent’s house. Well that’s after they meet him. I slipped on a black tank top and some jeans. The shirt didn’t hit my pants so there was a strip of skin exposed between the top and pants. I grabbed some flats next to his shoes, a necklace, and some rings I had left here. My hair fell to my back curling slightly at the tips.

                As I walk back into the bedroom I happen to notice Blaze is still asleep, that lazy boy. A slow smile forms on my lips. His hair is hanging over his closed eyes. I want him to wake up so I can see his beautiful eyes. The piercing eyes I loved so much were hidden while he slept. How in the world did I end up with this gorgeous sweet guy I really didn’t know? I knew for one thing though, I would never leave his side again. If an issue came up I would talk to him and trust him. Slowly I sighed and started picking up his clothes. Why were my clothes everywhere and his are all by the door? I bite my bottom lip thinking through the events of last night.

                “Baby, come back to bed.” My head snaps toward the bed. The smug smile he always gives me covers his face.

                “What are you thinking about baby? You’re doing that thing where you bite your bottom lip you always do that when you’re thinking or when you’re holding in a moan but were not doing that right now.” The smirk covers his gorgeous face and his green eyes seem to pierce my blue ones as he sits up in bed.

“You look so adorable when you do that…” Slowly he walks towards me cupping my face and brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

“You’re so adorable and innocent. I love it when you do that with your lips. Although I love everything you do with your lips, they’re my favorite feature of you.” He does love my lips. All his friends have to listen to him talk about them. I know this because all his friends are my friends and most of them are also dating my friends. It’s funny because none of them would have met if it wasn’t for me.

                Slowly his lips touch mine, brushing against them, teasing me. His eyes hold mine in place as he watches what his teasing does to me. Well two can play that game. I push myself against him pushing his mouth open as our tongues meet in my mouth. My hands trail down his bare chest to his waist and lower. I rub his tender area and feel him moan into my mouth. He lets go of my waist moving his hand to my chest and one to my ass, as soon as he does I pull away walking towards the door. I love playing games with him.

                At this point I knew I had about a ten seconds head start before he got up. Sure enough I hear heavy pounding behind me. Turning to see how much of a distance there is I choke to see just how close he is. Focusing on running I turn back around just to come to a screeching halt at the top of the stairs. My body didn’t stop fast enough though and I felt myself twist and fall in midair.

                “Am I dead?” The harsh blow of the impact was softer than I thought.

                “Do you really think I’d let you die Mia? Plus I’m pretty sure you’d just end up in the hospital not dead.” Glancing down I see I’m hanging in the air above the steps and strong arms are wrapped around me. That could have been bad.

“Whoa what are you doing exactly?” Picking me up, he starts carrying me bridal style down the steps.

“Practicing. But seriously, next time be more careful Mia. I swear you’re like a baby I always have to keep an eye on you. You’re always getting into trouble.” I can’t help the grin that covers my face as he sets me on the counter and gets out stuff to make pancakes.

                “Hey it was in the contract, gotta keep you on your toes. Plus I kinda like being called your baby. Now feed this baby, she’s hungry.”