"I thought you looked beautiful."

"And I did, but that's not professional enough to wear to work." I explained. "Besides, you always think I look beautiful."

"Because you always do."

"Well, if I do say so myself, I look even more beautiful in this outfit because goddamn does my ass look fine in this skirt!"

"Your ass always looks fine." Derek smirked. "Trust me, I would know. I got a great view of it the other night―"

"We're keeping this date PG, Hale, and everything leading up to it." I said sternly, starting up my car.

"So no sex?"

"No sex."

"Not even booty grabs?"

"...Okay you little jerk booty grabs are allowed." I said, knowing that that asshole knew that I loved them. "But I'll see you at my place in a few. Love you!''

"Love you, and your booty, too!"

And with a little grin, I shook my head and hung up the phone, saying hi to a few students before getting in my car, and driving home. And, as promised, Derek's car was in the driveway, making me grin. Hopping out, I gathered my belongings and booked it into the house, throwing open the door to be met with the face of my one true love.

"Touch my butt and tell me you love me." I giggled, throwing my work on the couch and wrapping my arms around his neck, leaning my forehead against his.

"Yes ma'am." Derek responded, then wasting no time in pulling me into a feverish kiss, placing his hands on my ass and giving it a nice squeeze.

The kiss lasted for what seemed like forever, filled with him letting his primal instincts out and me completely falling under his spell. As he moved down from my lips to my neck, I felt his wolfish grin as I let out a moan.

"You know," I whimpered under his touch, letting out a small yelp as he picked me up. "Even without your powers, you're always going to be my alpha."

Stopping his assault on my neck, he let out a low, animalistic growl, turning me on even more. Attacking my neck once more, I threw my head back, making the access all the easier for him to leave a mark of his own on my beautiful ass neck. Moving us to the couch, he dropped me and begun the real fun. And around an hour and a shower later, we were ready for our date.

"No sex, eh?" Hale chuckled, placing a kiss on the outer shell of my ear.

"Shut up, you prick." I smiled, leaning into his hard chest.

"I thought I was your alpha."

I could practically feel his shit-eating grin from behind me, making me involuntarily smile.

"Did I really say that?" I asked, playing dumb. "Huh. Must of been the moment."

"Ha, ha, very funny." He said sarcastically. "How's this for 'the moment'?"

Furrowing my brow, I turned to look at his face before I was in a sudden movement thrown over his shoulder.

"Hale!" I screeched with a giggle. "Hale! Put me down!"

"Sorry, no can do, Lizzie!"

"You know I hate that name!"

"Really? I didn't know that!" He yelled back sarcastically. "Lizzie! Lizzie! Lizzie! Lizzie! Lizzie!"

"Oh, you wanna play, Dere-Bear?" I asked, taunting him from my position over his shoulder.

"No."