Chapter 5

Feyre's pov

Rhys carried Tamlin's unconcious body to his room. He dropped him onto the bed and turned to me. 

I stared into his eyes and he stared into mine. All of a sudden his lips crashed into mine. I kissed him back as he sat down and placed me onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and depened the kiss.   His hands started to roam my hips and stomach until one of them cupped my breast. I moaned into his mouth. By the Cauldron what missing your mate can do to a fae. The full weight of misssing him finally crashed down on me. Tears started to slide down my face, I was never this happy before in my life. We separated for a few seconds as I slid his shirt off. I put a hand on his chest as his lips met mine again.

At this moment I didn't care that we were in the spring court, or if somebody walked in on us and found out that I didn't love the high lord of the spring court anymore or that Tamlin was currently in the room, thankfully, passed out. I only cared that my mate was here, with me. 

We kissed for another minute before the door flew open and someone came in. Rhys grumbled as Lucien's eyes widended at the sight of us. Ok, maybe I did care if someone from the spring court walked in on us.

"Feyre what is going on why is-" he was cut off as a shirtless Rhys winnowed behind him and shut the doors. 

Lucien stagered away from Rhys, confusion, shock and even fear displayed all over his face. I just stood there, facing him, not knowing how to start explaining what he just saw. I started to feel uneasy as I just started to grasp the situation. 

An important and loyal member of the spring currently saw the "lover" of the high lord of the spring court having an affair with the high lord of the number one enemy court... well shit. As if the situation couldn't become worse. I was proved wrong when I thought Luciens eyes couldn't get bigger as he noticed Tamlin's unconcious body lying on his bed, a bump starting to bloom on his forehead. Honestly the situation could not get worse.

Luicien took a step towards his master, "Fe-Feyre you killed him?!" 

Serioulsly? 

-------------------------------------------------

Not the best chapter, but I haven't updated this fanfic for so long because I am currently obsessing over the PJO and the HOO series. And tbh I don't really know why it's in the 9-12 year old section in all the book stores because-

a) I'm reading it and I'm older than 12 (+ Ik a ton of people over 12 reading the series)

b) It can get pretty violent if you ask me (Not as violent as the acotar or the ToG series but still)

Don't forget to Vote and Comment if you wish to do so

Till next time

          -Tiff♥