vampire?...

I was alone with my babe my dad had left to go do some business. So i went up to my babe and said "would you like to be a vampire" he smirked and said "if it means spending eternity with you then yes" i smiled then pushed him on the couch. I got on top of him and said "your mine" then kissed him and started to grind on him. He meaned into my mouth the i started to kiss him neck until i found his sweet spot i sucked on it and he moaned then my fangs grew and i sucked his blood delicious with he has moaning i pulled away and liked the wound so it will heal then bit my wrist and put it in his mouth and he drank then fell asleep. Well that went well.

When he woke up he looked hungry so i gave him blood and he drank it then pulled me in his lap and cuddled in my neck. I felt him happy. And i smiled. Then he said "your mine" i smirked and kissed him and started to grand on him he growled and got on top of me and kissed me while grinding on me i was shocked to saw the least. But i was enjoying it . i kissed him back and moaned then he started to suck on my sweet spot . i bit my lip to hold in the loud moan but i couldn't anymore and i moaned. Lets just say i really enjoyed it....... It was the best day and we went a few rounds of course with protection.

Ok i hope you like i know i do anyway comment, vote
Love you byeeee😘😘😘