WTF not again

Everyone was afraid but i didn't care. I stopped walking when i got torwards them . then jake came up to me and tried to kiss me . i pushed him off me then went torwards the slut. She smirked and said "you bitch he prefers me" that was it i stole her soul and she fell torwards the ground but i ripped her heart out and dropped it torwards the floor . i gess i am part demon too then. I liked my hand that was dripping with blood and smirked. Everyone was afraid they bowed there heads to me . jake got up from the floor he came torwards me and i slapped him hard that he went flying all the way into a wall. I needed to get out of here . then my back started to hurt i fell to the floor and screamed then all i saw was a bright light. It was me i was glowing and i had grown black beautiful wings. I smiled and flew torwards my house. I gess i was part angel too . then when i got home i was walking to my bed when i felt something on one of the woden floors so i took the boards out and found a book it was butiful and i started to read it .... I noticed they were spells for different creatures to use and i looked to the back of yhe book and i was shocked it had said that it was for me .... I gess i was all of these creatures. I was so happy and i could get my revenge on my two ex boyfriends they will see they messed with the wrong girl . i smiled cruelly .
I found a spell and spoke the words three times and made the book small so it can fit in my pocket. Now i was ready i needed more blood but i needed it fresh so i went and found a man outside walking alone so i sucked his blood and felt so much better. If i was gonna get revenge i needed a new boyfriend and i knew what i.needed to do know. I smiled evil.

Sorry its short but i needed to give you guys another update so here it is....
Love you my lovely Potatos
Byeeee...