i love you ?

What is going on... Ever sense my best friend kissed me i feel like i can't get him out my mind then the door bell rang i went to go see who it was and it was some chick....a blonde .... She said "is Kyle here" i said "yes...and who are you" she said "i am his girlfriend" my eyes turn black the ground started to shake again. My wings grew and i started to see a light ...it was me i flew down to the shaking ground and i had a crown on my head and a beautiful long black dress . my best friend came running and when he saw me he started in aw. I was still mad i made dead vines grow and hold her in place i put her beside my ex-mate amd i started a fire around them. Then i thought of beating them up so thats what happened. Then my best friend made me look at him my eyes softened and he kissed me . i pulled him closer wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.
He put his hands on my waist. Then i pulled back and said "i am sorry" i was about to leave when he grabed my arm and pulled me torwards him and kissed me then he said "i always had a crush on you but never showed it" i smirked and made a chair apear and he sat down and i sat on his lap. He put his arms around me and i put my arms around his neck. Then i turned to the lieing cuple and it made my blood boil . then my best friend kissed me and said "its okay" i smiled and turned my head to them and said "so how is the relationship going and by the way blonde he cheated on you" the blonde looked mad . i laughed at her face. I said "gess what kyle i have a new boyfriend" my best friend smirked and i started to kiss him . i fulled back and my babe pulled me closer i whispered we will continue this later. I smirked and said "My dad will deal with you later ...my dad can use a slave" i turned my head to blonde and she decided to open her big mouth and said "like your dad can do shit" at that moment the ground started shaking and my eyes turned black. Red is all i saw my voice changed and i screamed "WTF DID YOU SAY" the ground started to go on fire everywhere exept were my babe was sitting. I walked to her and i had fire on my fists . she turned into ashes i smirked. Then the ground started to turn back to normal . my babe came and kissed me . then i pulled him closer and kissed him back wrapped my arms around his neck . his hands on my waist . we made out . then o got up and said to him "i have to go see my father" my babe smirked at me and said "okay but one more kiss" i smirked and kissed him but he had other plans and pushed me on the bed and started to kiss my neck. I started to moan and i said "we can continue this later" he smirked and kissed my lips then helped me up. I walked to were my book was but i was.feeling thirsty my fangs grew ... So i went yo the kitchen and drank about four bags of blood now i felt better. I looked through the book and actually i can go to my dad whenever i want because of me being goddess of darkness.

Ok i hope you like it ...
I am trying my best to make this as interesting as it can....
Please give me uour thoughts about the book thank you

One of my favorite songs .....
Yes i have many favorite songs