Chapter One "meet the bad boy"

Hi! I am skyler and i love chocolate. I am just about to move in to a new place but i dont want to... I have a normal family and I am the only child.

"Hun it is time we leave "my mother said. I looked at them with sad eyes and leashed tears. When I finally had the words I said "fine but let me say good bye to my friends " i hugged them all and said my goodbyes with tears streaming down my face and promissed my best friend emily i would call whoever I could, leaving them. I wish I would have never have to leave them but this wasnt my choice and I had to abide by it.

It was an hour drive to our new house. I passed woods and small town stores and houses. When we had finally arrived. I looked up at the house slowly getting out of the car. It was amazing our home was a two story house, it had a balcony in one of the rooms with walk in closets and blue wallpaper all around the inside of the house giving it a blue neon glow... "So, do you like it i just moved in all you're stuff to your new room "my dad said. Looking forward I skipped to my room it was on the secound floor and it had a bay window and a walk in closset. The best part was that I had my own bathroom, it was gorgeous and very spacious along with two seprate bathtubs one for showering and another one for a bath. It was awsome and perfect until I heard the dreading sound of my mother's voice saying the words no child wants to hear ......"honey get some rest you have school tomarrow " i rolled my eyes yeah sure couldnt she at least give me time to unpack and shit like come on but i have to keep my mouth shut "ok mom ". This just runed my day why did it have to be tomarrow moday i hate mondays the are the worst trust me. I wasnt looking forward to my new school and new friends. I called Emily talking about the new house. The rooms and how much better it was. We both knew that we were still sad about the move but with sad eyes let her go to get ready for bed. I went to my room took a shower and put on some pants and a t-shirt that said in big bold letters i am the boss then I looked at the clock and it said 8:00 it was still early so i put on my beats and lisened to music. The sound of the music rolling my ears and letting me drift to sleep. Within two hours i drifted off to sleep, wondering how my new shcool treat me tomorrow.

Slowly waking up I stopped the alarm making me irritable. I hop this will be a good day to look forward to but sadlythat was a lie."Hun wake up or your going to be late" "ok mom "i slowly made my way and straghtened my hair making sure i put in some products to keep my hair shiny and smooth. After, I had made up my mind I put on some black skinny highwaisted jeens and a t-shirt that said "whatever". I put on some black hightops with the converse symbol on them with white laces. After, I got my blue and black back pack and ran to my skate board that had an intricate design carved in th shape of a skull. I went to school riding on my skate board. It was peaceful and let me think. It was only a few blocks away luckly so that gave me the advantage of having more time getting ready and not have to wake up as early as I was accustomed to at my old school and well my mom wanted my school to be close. It was another advantage along with the big house my perents were so eagerly to want.

I had made it to the school looking at the front gate and large buildings ahead of it. I slowly walked noticing the eyes of people that looked at me with curiosity and walked straight into the office. I noticed people would not stop staring at me , i sigh giving myself a headache. It's not something new and I should expect it with being the new girl and all. I had accedently bumped in to some one .
"oops i am sorry i was not paying atention " i said.
"Its okay, you are new here right " the blond short girl replied.
"Yes I am actually" I said with some confidence in my voice.
"Cool my name is skylar " I smiled.
"my name is lizz nice to meet you" she extended a had to shake mine with a friendly smile.
I gladly shook hers and returned the smile. I guess making a new friend wasnt a bad idea.
"Do you like choclate because i love choclate?" I questioned her with curiosity.
"yep" she said "awsome we are going to be best friends " i smiled a happy and genuine smile the first one sense i have gotten here and she returned the smile. After, i finally got my schedule and turns out we had all the classes together. That was a relief becuase I was pretty new and the peering eyes would only lead to questions. I finally have a friend and she doesn't look up tight and snobby. I hate the uptight and snobby bimbos that always lurked very school.
We got to my locker and looked at it hoping I could trust myself to open It. which I luckly could open it trust me, I am not the smartest and brightest when it comes to open lockers and I put away the books and journals that weren't necessary. Soon we left and I closed the locker making sure the lock was secure before proceeding. When, we were headed to class the door bust open creating a loud echo in the classroom revelaing the cliche bad boy of the school. His eyes were looking all around when his glaze landed on me. He had blue eyes and the were beautiful. I could get lost in them anytime now who is the cliche one now. Sadly, I couldn't help myself. I would die to have thoose eyes on me but after he said some thing to his other two friends that had similar blue eyes. His were more dark and mysterious and that's what drew me in. He started walking straight towards me. Thats when I snapped out of it. Oh shit! What do i do I'm so weird and awkward. That was all going through my mind along with my shaking hands that I held under the desk. I was so nervous and even that would be an understatement. He sat the seat knock of mine not letting his eyes wonder from me. The class soon dragged on and when the bell rang. He quietly told lizz that he would walk me to my next class room. Fuck! She slowly nooded and walked away and sent me a wink that made me blush so hard. I will get you back lizz i promise! This wasn't funny I was actually freaked out. Even if I have to steal your Skittles mark my words! He suddenly pinned me to the wall , making me look at him in shock. Wtf just happened! I just staired him in shock not knowing what to say when the words left his mouth.
"You are mine,...mine and only mine" i stayed sill wtf is just happening! What was thinking. Why would he think I'll be his! Son of a bitch can't just come up here and talk like that claming I'm his! Soon, he started to trail kisses on my neck and I couldn't help myself but bit my lip. He had turned me on. Oh fuck me!!