Chapter 11

This is gonna be a really great chapter

The music above is machines by crown the empire and it goes great with the chapter little spoiler pack attack and rouge invasions

   David's POV andys beta

I'm just casually hanging well making out with my mate and I hear a scream I notice it's Alexis. I turn my head towards her and she's covering her eyes.

     She yells "My poor innocent eyes". I hear Andy running towards Alexis. What's wrong Andy yells.

       Alexis says that I was sucking Neveah's face. I jumped in and said " I was just kissing my mate at least we weren't the ones who are doing the deed". Andy walked away while Alex laughed she laughed. Neveah's blushed while Alex and I laughed. So Alex how far along are you. Umm about 1 week and I get to pop this baby out. Do you know the gender and if so what are you gonna name him or her.

     We both do t know because I wanted it to be a surprise and if a boy or girl I'll name him Xavier if a girl I'll name her Heaven.

(I just realized that I'm writing in bold letters hehehe)

  Andys POV

   I'm getting everything ready so I can propose to Alex I love her so much. So I mind linked Dave to stall Alex so I can get everything ready.

    I went back to our house and found a guy standing there.

  (Tyler Joseph from twenty one pilots if any of you guys didn't know that)

I asked who is he and he said said he's Alex's brother. Alex has a brother wtf.

So hey guys it's me 🤗🤗😎😎🤓🤓yes ik I haven't updated in a while or a long time I hate writing on my phone and that's what I have done for the last two chapters it hurts my arms so much but it's worth it

Stay cool and always love ANDY LEO AND TYLER JOSEPH AND MOST IMPORTANT ME JK 💯❤️❤️❤️❤️🎩🎩🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽👑👑👑🍹🍹

Got all my Mexicans out there 🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽 Fuck Donald Trump sorry to any of my readers who love Dobald Trump