Chapter 10

Skyliers POV

I was standing there in Hunters arms after he had just grabbed me by my waist. I stood there smiling at him and he opened his mouth to speak, these 5 words were the words I have been waiting for what seemed a thousand years to hear 

"Skylier, Will you be my girlfriend?" 

I was in shock. My idol, who I have been fangirling and obsessed with and who I never stopped talking about and only last week would be dying just to meet him. I, Skylier Swift was in the arms of Hunter Hayes. He was perfect. He is my everything. My definition of perfect. I have been dying to be called his. To be his and to feel loved. That is exactly what Hunter was. 

I guess I had been staring because Hunter had a worried look on his face. I smashed my lips onto his soft lips. I craved them, I felt complete when my lips move in sync with his. Hunter was my other half and he was mine. 

Hunter pulled back and said " I'm taking that as a yes?" I gave him a nod and was blushing with a small smile on my face. I must of been looking down because his hand gently raised my chin and I was now looking into his beautiful blue eyes. Everything about him was perfect. I felt like the happiest girl in the world. I know it sounds cheesy but I really do. 

Hunter gave me another passonate kiss and then took my hand and lead me back to his truck. He opened the passenger door for me and then ran to the other side and started the engine. I looked at him and smiled. I reached up to turn on the radio and ' She's In Love With The Boy' by Trisha Yearwood came on. I loved this song and started singing to the lyrics. I kept looking over at Hunter and soon he grabbed my hand and we crossed fingers. My hand fit perfectly into his. It was like a puzzle. Two pieces coming together to make one. I was complete because of him. 

  Hunter pulled up to Lauren's driveway after I had told him how to get there. He got out and opened the door passenger door for me. I thanked him and grabbed his hand. Hunter walked me up to the door and gave me a short but sweet kiss. I wish it lasted longer but my best friend was in there waiting for me. I giggled because I could hear shuffling from behind the door. I knew she was trying to easedrop on me. Hunter looked at me weird and I pointed to teh door. He nodded and I guess he figured it out. I gave him one last peck and hug and then he kissed my forehead and walked back to his truck. "Bye Skylier" he said in his sweet voice as he walked back. I told 'good night' in return and knocked on the door. It took her excatly 3 seconds to answer the door. 

" HOW WAS IT? DID HE ASK YOU TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND? DID HE KISS YOU?" she was talking really fast I had to make out words. I just laughed at how excited she was. 

" First it was amazing, second yes,and third yes" I replied very calm and her mouth fell open but then she quickly said " TELL ME!" I  nodded and she lead me to her room. I sat on her bed and she sat across from me criss-crossed. I told her everything that had happened after she left and she was telling me on and on about how much of a cute couple we would be. Then after that she had told me that she was in LOVE with the band One Direction. I was too. I loved Hunter more but I loved One Direction also. Harry Styles was my personal favorite memeber of the Band. Lauren told me her favorite was Zayn Malik and she would just die if she met him. I had an idea pop into mind. 

Lauren had fallen asleep so I snuck onto her computer and bought her front row tickets and a meet & greet pass for both of us. She would be totally suprised. 

-------------ONE WEEK LATER----------

( still Skyliers POV)

Today was the day that I would take Lauren to the One Direction concert. I told her we were going shopping . I pulled up into  her driveway to take her togo "shopping". She walked out in a One Direction t-shirt and a neclace that said "I LOVE ZAYN" on it. I laughed at her silly ness. 

I put in my 1D cd and we started heading for the highway. 

----------------------------AT CONCERT---------------------------------------

Laurens POV

Skylier just told me that we were going to see One Direction. I was sooooo excited!!! I get to FINALLY meet my future husband! Zayn Malik! We were walking down a hallway when we turned to a room and I was met with the most beautiful brown eyes. 

" Hi love, I'm Zayn and you are?"