Getting Even

Sasuke's POV

I continued to fight Miu, but she was a lot stronger than me. "You're a stubborn boy. You should give up before you get hurt." Miu said. A bit too late for that. I was covered in scratches and bruises from the fight Miu and I had.

As for Miu, she didn't have a scratch on her. "Give up, Uchiha." Miu said with a frown. I panted as took out a kunai knife. Miu frowned and held out her hand. "Come, arise. The sin of Wrath. Satan." Miu called. A small glow appeared with a girl bowing.

"Satan of Wrath, present." The girl as she lifted her head with a smirk. "This boy is bothersome. Kill him and get rid of the body at once." Miu ordered, pointing at me. "As you wish, Lady Miu." Satan said, bowing again.

Satan turned towards me and walked over to me. "You sure are a cute one, aren't you? I wonder how much fun we will have together. Come, fight me and show me your strength, human." Satan said.

She laughed as she turned herself into a silver stake. I dodged out of the way as she flew at me. I grunted when I was restrained from behind. I turned my head to see Miu had hold of me. "Stay still and die." Miu said emotionlessly.

Satan aimed herself at me before darting at my chest. I thought  I was done for until Sasori showed up. He stopped Satan just in time. Satan backed off and transformed into her human form as Miu backed off as well.

"Satan, let's retreat for now. There's a lot of people that need to be killed." Miu said. "Miu, you can't do this! Everyone you'll kill, you'll regret it!" I said to her. "No, I won't regret it! Everyone who's hurt me needs to feel my exact pain! My job will be done once everyone is dead!" Miu snapped. 

Her dragon appeared behind her. "Come, Seven Deadly Sins." Miu called. All seven girls appeared behind Miu.

"Miu!" Sasori called. Miu climbed on the dragon's head and they took off. Damn it. Now what?

Miu's POV

"Ne, Lady Miu. Where are we going to play next?" Beelzebub asked. "Near a "friend" of mine. There's a girl named Chi who would love to play with us." I said emotionlessly. "Chi? Sounds like fun!" Asmodeus said happily.

"Take us to Chi." I ordered my dragon. It obliged and headed towards the playground. I found Chi by the slide, so my dragon stopped and lied down on its stomach, allowing me to step off its head. "Chi." I called.

She looked at me and raised a brow. "Who're you?" She asked. "You don't recognize me? Maybe this will give you a clue," I took out a kunai knife. "You carved the word 'ugly' into my skin. Don't you remember?" I demanded coldly.

"Miu... Shimizu." Chi said in disbelief. "Now, you recognize me." I smirked. "What happened to you?" She asked, her voice full of fear. "You hurt me. That's what happened, and now, it's my turn to hurt you," I snapped my fingers and the seven sins turned into stakes.

"Seven sins. Seven strikes to the chest." I ordered. The girls laughed before darting towards Chi. She was hit in seven different directions before falling to her knees. "Please... please stop. It hurts." Chi said with a whimper.

"Now, you know how it felt when I played your games." I said. "Lucifer," I called. "Lucifer of Pride, present." Lucifer said as she appeared in front of me. "I want to see her bleed out. I want to savor every cry she has in her." I said.

"As you wish." Lucifer replied, giving a small bow. She turned towards Chi, who was bleeding out. "You've hurt my Master for the last time, human. It's time for you to experience the pain my Master has experienced." Lucifer said.

Her hand transformed into a blade. Lucifer laughed as she ran at Chi and stabbed her in the chest. Chi's body fell to the ground as she tried to breathe.