❖ Shibugarasu ❖

Start from the beginning

"Eh...?" Confused as Kagoya couldn't smell anything.

"You're there, aren't you!? Shibugarasu!!" As she use her claws to cut the top clothes of the boss as it showed a hole in its chest.

The three-eye crow came out screeching

"Ah..." As the bandits gasps.

"Aaaaghh!" As some of the bandits ran off, as it too scared Kagoya.

"Sometime around last night, probably... it ate it's way into his chest and built a fucking nest." Inu said.

"O... Okashira... you mean he's already dead!?"

"I thought he was acting kinda weird."

"How... how cruel..." Kagoya said.

The crow kept cawing and screeching.

"Because the Shibugarasu not that strong... it manipulates a damn corpse to fight." As Inu still covered her nose.

"Gheh." As it grabs another sword and ready to slash Inusakuya as Inu gets ready to attack.

"Get outta that stinking bloody nest, you scum!!" As she punch at the hole where the crow is, but it got out from the back.

"Ugh." The crow flew away with the Jewel in its mouth.

"Ah, crap. Wait, damn you!!" As the flew out the hut.

Inusakuya noticed a bow and arrows grabs it and then grabs Kagoya.

"Come!"

"Eh..." Confused.

They got outside as Inu put Kagoya on her back and gave him the bow and arrows.

"You won't get away, dammit." Chasing after the crow.

"What are you doing? Hurry up and shoot it down!" Inu yelled.

"Do... Don't say something so absurd! My experience with a bow and arrow is..." But was cut off.

"Did you know that, this bastard... only feeds on humans. You wouldn't want it to become something demonic, would you?" Inu said as the crow swallowed the Jewel.

'It just swallowed the Jewel!!' He thought.

"I'll see if I can do it!" Kagoya said.

"Right!" 'Heh. After he's shot down the Shibugarasu, I'll have no further need of him... He'll be splattered on the ground.' She smirks.

"You can do it in one shot! Kyo was a master of the bow!"

"I'm Kagoya, damn it!" As he glared at Inu before aiming the arrow at the crow.

'But right now... lend me your power! Kyo!' As he released the arrow.

'Please hit!!' But the arrow fell.

"Huh?" Confused as Inu had a mad look.

"When you said Kyo was a master of the bow... was that a lie?"

"You're just damn idiot aren't you?" She glared at him.

The crow transform as it grew bigger and flew to the village to find a tasting prey

To be continued...