Chapter 18: Bad News.

Roc POV

Lately I've been feeling sick so I scheduled an appointment with my doctor to see if it's the HIV that's making me sick. I really hope that's not it because I know that it can't be good. I got in the shower and threw on some clothes. I really didn't care what I was wearing because I'm not in the mood to care what people think about me. I got in my car and started to drive to the hospital. On the way there I thought about my life right now and my situation. If I wouldn't have cheated on Yn I wouldn't have an incurable disease and she probably would still be my girlfriend. I pulled into the parking lot of the hospital and parked close to the building. I got out in walked inside. I walked into the elevator and pressed the button for the floor specially made for people like me with incurable STD's. I saw a little girl in there and it looked like he was going to the same floor I was.

'' Hello.! I'm Angelica Simms .! '' she said smiling.

'' Hi Angelica, I'm Chresanto. ''

'' It looks like your going to the place as me. '' she said.

'' Yeah it does. '' I chuckled.

'' Not to be in your business or anything, but why are you going.? Is it to visit someone.? '' she asked.

'' Um no. I'm really sick and I need to see if I'll be okay. '' I said.

'' Oh, '' she said. '' I wish I was just sick. '' she said lowly.

'' What do you mean.? ''

'' I've been a patient in this hospital since I was 2 years old. A bad man gave my mommy AIDS and my mommy gave it to me when she had me but she didn't mean to. ''

'' Oh I'm sorry. '' I said.

She looked up at me and smiled.

'' It's okay.! I don't want people to feel sorry for me. I still have friends and go to school. I just come back to this hospital everyday.! I'm a normal 8 year old. '' she said smiling again.

DING.!

'' Well this is our floor. '' I said.

'' Yep.! Bye.! Your my new friend.! '' she said running off. 

I walked to the desk and signed in.

'' Mr. August you can go back to room number 16 the doctor will be there shortly. '' the receptionst said.

 I walked to room 16 and sat on the bed. Shortly after the doctor came in and smiled at me.

'' Hello Mr. August how are you today.? '' she asked.

'' I'm good. I've been feeling really sick lately and I need to know if its the HIV. '' I said.

'' Okay, well I need you to srip down to your boxers and put on this gown because we'll need to take an x-ray of your body. '' she said handing me a hospital gown.

She walked out of the room allowing me to change. I stripped down and put the hospital gown on. She walked back in and was covering her eyes.

'' Are you decent.? '' she asked.

'' Yes. '' I chuckled.

'' Alright. Follow me down to the x-ray room. '' she said walking out.                                    

I followed her to the room and she told me to stand behind this screen. She ran the x-ray and told me I could put my clothes back on while she examined them. I put my clothes on and walked back to the room. I pulled out my phone and decided to tweet.

Royal3r: At the hospital. :/

DesireeDezhae: RT @Royal3r, At the hospital: What's wrong Omg.!

Royal3r: @DesireeDezhae you should know b-tch.

I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket. The doctor came in with a gloomy look on her face.

'' What's wrong.?  Did you get the results back.? '' I asked nervously.

'' Mr. August, I saw something in your x-rays and... '' she said.

'' And what.? '' I asked.

'' Mr. August. You only have 1 year left to live. ''

Ray POV

Today's the day that I finally get out of the hospital. I'm really happy.! What's weird is that Kylie hasn't visited me once. When I get out I'm going to try to go to Kylie's house. I put on some clothes and sat on the bed.

'' Mr. Lopez, a woman is here to pick you up. ''

" U-um okay. '' I said not knowing who could come to pick me up because Yn's mom had to work.

I followed the nurse and saw someone I never thought that I would see again.

My mother Keisha.

Yn POV

" Chris I-I have something to tell you. '' I said playing with my fingers

'' What is it Yn.? ''

'' Well before I came down to Atlanta. I had s-x with this boy named Ray. ''

'' And.? ''

'' And we didn't do something that we really should have. ''

'' What didn't you do Yn.? '' he asked raising his voice a little.

'' Ray didn't use a condom. '' I said barely above a whisper.

'' What did you say.? '' he asked standing up and getting in my face.

I gulped and stepped back a little.

'' I said Ray d-didn't use a c-condom. '' I said sniffling.

'' So your pregnant.!? '' he yelled.

'' Yes, Chris I'm sorry.! I just found out today.! ''

'' Stop lying to me.! '' he yelled. '' You knew you were pregnant before you got with me.! Your trying to pin this f-cking baby on me.! '' he yelled.

'' I am not trying to pin this baby on you.!  Chris.! Your acting like I cheated on you.! '' 

'' Knowing you, you probably did.! ''

'' What is that supposed to mean.! '' I yelled.

'' It means that your a hoe who would hide her pregnancy from her f-cking boyfriend.! '' he yelled geting closer to me.

'' Chris you better get out of my face.! I'm not a hoe.! Are you listening.! I just found out that I'm pregnant today.! ''

'' Well if we're going to stay together your going to abort that thing.! '' he yelled.

I smacked him across his face hard.

'' Are you f-cking crazy.! I would never do that.! What if Tyra aborted Cj.!? ''

'' I wouldn't give a f-ck.! I don't give one f-ck about Cj.! '' 

'' Chris I can't believe you.! Your such a d-ckhead.! I can't believe I date you.! ''

'' Ha.! Not anymore b-tch.! We're done you can keep Cj.! '' he yelled.

'' He's not my f-cking son.! ''

'' He is now.! '' he said walking out of the door slamming it.

What just happened.? 

----------------------------------------------------

So this chapter is extremely short I know. What do you think of all these plot twists.? Chris just like totally changed.? Roc's situation.? Ray's.? Yn's.? 

Comment.!

19+ comments to continue