Chapter 16: Baby what baby?

Three days later.

Yn POV

I woke up and felt my dinner coming up from last night. I ran to the bathroom and threw it all up. I kept throwing up for about five more minutes. I finally stopped and I wiped my mouth. I started to brush my teeth and my friend Myles walked through the door.

" You okay Yn.? " he asked.

Ok. He isn't my boyfriend he's just my friend. Chris has been M.I.A. lately and I met Myles back in Chicago. I had no idea he was down here. So I saw him three days ago on the way back from Chipotle.

" Yeah, I think I had something bad to eat last night. "

" Oh. Where's that one boy that you were talking about.? "

" Chris.? I don't even know where he could be he just went M.I.A. "

" Oh , you want to go get some breakfast.? "

" Yeah in a minute, just let me use the restroom real quick. " I said closing the door.

I sat on the ground and sighed. I really hope that I'm not pregnant. Because I know that it would be Ray's baby. Come to think of it I haven't talked to Ray or Roc since I got here. I've been thinking of it a lot but I don't think that I'm ready. I decided that when I get back from having breakfast I'll buy a pregnancy test and call and see what's Ray or Roc been up to.

I got up and walked out of the bathroom. I saw Myles waiting for me at the door.

" Alright you ready.? " he asked.

" Yeah let's go. " I said grabbing my keys and walking out of the apartment. Yeah , did I metion that I got a place of my own.? Well I did I'm out of the hotel and on my own. We walked out and got into my car.

" Where you want to go Myles.? " I asked starting the car.

" Mmmm. How about, IHOP.? "

" Sounds good, I could go for some pancakes and bacon. " I said pulling out of the parking lot.

10 minutes later.

I pulled into IHOP's parking lot and parked near the front. We got out and walked inside.

" Hi how many are in your party.? " the waitress asked.

" Two. " I said.

" Okay right this way. " she said leading us to our booth.

We sat down and pulled out our menus.

" What are you getting.? "'

" I don't really know. I feel like I could eat everything on this whole menu. " I said truthfully.

" Sounds like you haven't changed at all. " he laughed.

" Shut up Myles. " I giggled. " Do you still DJ.? "

" Of course, I love DJing. "

" Are you ready to order.? " the waitress said coming up to our table.

" Yes we are. " I said. " I'll have the cinna-stack pancakes and French Toast with four pieces of bacon and a hot chocolate. "

" And for you sir.? "

" I'll just get some red velvet pancakes with a coke. " he said handing his menu to the waitress.

" Coke for breakfast Myles.? " I chuckled.

" Oh so your name is Myles.? " the waitress asked.

" Uh yeah. "

" Oh I'm Carina. " she said walking away.