Chapter 12: The f^ck

Yn POV

I was siting on my bed listening to I'm out by Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj. My music got cut off by my phone ringing and a picture of me and Roc popping up on the screen under his name in my phone, ' Rockky 😋😋'.

" Hello.? " I said into the phone.

" Hey babe. " he said sounding gloomy.

" Hey what's wrong.? " I asked.

He sighed. " Could I come over and tell you, It isn't the type of thing to say over the phone.

' Okay when he said that I got worried.

" Uh okay yeah you can come over. " I said.

" Okay bye babe. " he said.

" Bye. " I said hanging up the phone.

I turned my music back on and plugged it on the Iphone dock.  I Luv This by August Alsina came on and his voice blasted through the speakers. I danced around and sang along with the lyrics for a while with the song on repeat. It must have been longer than I thought because I danced right into Roc's arms.

" Well hey there. " he said looking down at me.

" Hey boo. " I said getting up and turning my music down. " So what was it that you was it that you wanted to tell me.? " I asked sitting back down on my bed.

He sighed and sat down next to me. " Yn Desiree is pregnant. " he said.

" WHAT.!? You cheated on me.? " I yelled jumping up.

" No.! Babe no no. I didn't when she got pregnant it was supposedly before we got together. But to be totally honest I don't remember her and me f^cking at all. " he said.

" So how is she pregnant with your baby.? " I asked.

" She says that we f^cked the night that we all left India's party and we all got high. I couldn't remember anything from that night so its possible. But what I don't understand is why she would wait until we were together. " he said laying back on the bed..

" Wow. " I said laying  next to him

He pulled the covers over us and pulled me onto his chest.

" Does your mom know your spending the night.? " I asked.

" Man f^ck my mom. " he said.

" Why what happened.? "

" She kicked me out because she's pregnant. "

" What.? That isn't right. "

" I know but let's not worry about that. Tomorrow will you come house hunting with me.? "

" Yeah. Now let's go to sleep. "

" Goodnight love. "

" Goodnight. "

Ray POV

(12:01 AM)

I got up and walked to Yn's room. Her and Roc were sleeping peacefully. I walked down the hall to our parents' room and they were sleeping to. Perfect. I put on my black skinny jeans my black V-neck and a black beanie. I slipped out the door and ran down the street towards the alley on 9th street. I walked down and saw two dark figures standing at the end of the alley. I slowly approached them.

" We were staring to think you weren't going to show Lopez. " the first person who I know knew was a girl said.

" Yeah I'm here now tell me who you are. " I said calmly.

" Those text messages you've been receiving have been coming from us. " the boy said.

" Why would you want to hurt Yn.? What did she ever do to you.? " I asked.

" Well to be honest-- " the girl cut the boy off.

" Day--I mean, boy shut the h^ll up.! " she said slapping him.

" But why did you tell me to meet you here.? " I asked.

" Look tomorrow Yn's going looking for houses with Roc so they can move in together because she's pregnant. "

" She's pregnant.!? " I yelled. " How could she let him get her pregnant.! "

" Yeah I bet your mad. So when she comes home in a couple of days your going to do to her what I told you to do and she's leave Roc no doubt. "

" What's in it for you two. "

" Nothing. " the boy said.

" Didn't I tell you to shut up.! Don't worry about what we'll get out of it. You just do what we told you. " the said walking away into the darkness. I walked back home thinking about what they just told me. I'm pissed that Yn's pregnant by Roc.! I walked back into the house and went up to my room.

I flopped on my ned and went to sleep thinking about what was going to go down in a couple of days.

--------------------------------

Dang, who do you think the boy and girl were.?

10+ comments to continue