Dont teach Bumblebee to tickle

The titles may end up just being random. Takes place shortly after 'The Incident'.

This is dedicated to SuperiaPrime. Thanks for the awesome idea and making it happen. :D.

Enjoy. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of laughter suddenly filled the hallway. Arcee knew Raf and Bumblebee had gone off to look at one of the boys science projects. She followed the sound and peeked into the room. Bumblebee was sitting on the floor grinning as he tickled the boy who sat against his chest. She smiled a little as Raf tried to get him to stop. The scout looked up and stopped when he saw her, still grinning. She folded her arms and gave them a look as Raf calmed down.
"I thought you two were doing a science project." She smirked. Bumblebee looked up at her innocently.

"We were." Raf said as he tried to catch his breath. "But then we started playing around. Mostly my fault, I showed him how to tickle." He said as he smiled up at his guardian.

Arcee rolled her eyes as Bee tickled the boy again. She watched them wrestle for a moment and wondered how the scout was so upbeat and positive all the time. She furrowed her brow and quietly left the room.

~~

Arcee sat on top of the base and stared out at the setting sun. She drew her knees up to her chest and rested her head on top. She watched some birds fly by and smiled a little. She yelped in surprise and arched her back as someone poked her sides. Bumblebee caught her arm and grinned as she glared at him.

"Dang it Bee!" She yelled as she went to slap him with her free hand.

He caught it and still grinning gently kissed her hand. She blushed and pulled her hands away. She drew her knees back up to her chest as she stared off the cliff. A moment later she felt him sit next to her. Arcee glared up at him still mad that he had tried to tickle her. She'd have to scold Raf later for teaching him how to do that. They sat in silence a little longer, he put an arm around her and gave her a sideways hug. She was still trying to be mad at him but it wasn't working. He cocked his head as he tried to look at her and the woman stared into those big blue eyes.

"How can you always be so happy and positive?" Arcee asked without thinking.

He stared off to the horizon with a blank look. She was starting to feel bad for asking. It's not like she wanted him to be depressed. The fact that he was so happy made her like him even more.

*Would you rather I went around with this look?* He signed as he scowled, which looked more like a pout. Arcee laughed and then covered her mouth feeling slightly embarrassed for the sudden outburst. He gently took her hand and kissed it again without taking his eyes off hers.

*I like your laugh.* He signed. She just looked at him for a moment.

Her eyes fell on his new scar Megatron had given him. The woman traced it with her finger and sat closer to him. Arcee leaned against his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around her. Bumblebee rested his head on to hers and they watched the sunset. She smiled to herself, he always seemed to make her feel better. Even if he didn't say anything.

*You're still prettier than the sunset.* He signed as he smiled. She looked at the horizon then up at him.

Arcee gazed into his eyes for a moment, then smiled. He leaned down a little and she closed her eyes as they kissed. She didn't know how he had captured her heart, nor when it had even happened. Yet he had done it. He let go and smiled a little. She rested her head on his shoulder again and gazed at the fading sun. She really did love him, even if it was hard to admit.