Chapter 11

Olivia's POV

People are shit. Everything about them is shit.

I fucking hate going to work.

I hate every thing about it.

Did I mention the people there are shit?

I was just glad to be home after a long day of bullshit.

"Matt? Juliette ? I'm home." I called out but got no response.

"Hello?"

I walked over to the kitchen to find a note:

"Go upstairs to your room ."

At first I thought it was some creep who'd broken into my house and killed my family, but then I realised it was Matt's handwriting...and that his G was written backwards.

I went upstairs to the bedroom I shared with Matt.

There was a note on the bed saying

"Open your closet doors ."

I did as the note had said and there was a beautiful green dress hanging on the hanger. It was made of chiffon and was strapless and around its sweetheart neck were beautiful green gems or stones a few shades darker than the dress. This was almost like the dress I wanted for that dance in freshmen year. My mother said I could get it the next year but that was the year I was forced to drop out because I became pregnant with Juliette. Taped to the hanger was another note.

"Put this on and come to Johnny's Saloon ."

-----

I drove around for about thirty to forty minutes, trying to remember where Johnny's Saloon was. The last time I went there was when I was in high school. We used to go there if our football team had won the game or something like that.

After wandering in the streets like a lost puppy for almost an hour, I finally located my destination.

I got out of the car and walked into the bar. It was pitch black dark and no one was there. Well at least that's what I thought.

"Hello? Is anyone here ?" I asked.

Suddenly the lights were switched on and I took a look around the room to see how it was decorated.

It looked exactly like the dance everyone went to in 10th grade. Everyone but me.

Half the girls in the grade sent me pictures to make me feel bad. Not only of them with their dates, but also of how the auditorium was decorated.

"Do you like it ?"

I turned my head to see Matt standing in a tux.

"I know you never got to go to that dance in the tenth grade because of me and I remember how you were looking forward to it since the beginning of the year, so..here it is." he smiled.

I was speechless. He must've gone through so much trouble to get all this done.

"It's just...wow. Like its amazing. I love it." I smiled at him. "Thank you."

"It gets better." he said, hitting 'play' on the stereo as '(You Want To) Make A Memory' by Bon Jovi started playing, one of my favorite songs.

"May I have this dance ?" he grinned, stretching his arm out.

"Yes you may." I chuckled and held his arm as started to dance.

".....How's your life, it's been a while

God it's good to see you smile.." he mumbled some lyrics as his forehead touched mine.

".....If you go now, I'll understand