My Army

Roy watched from the window as Amber spoke to the guys outside with her. At one point she seemed angry but not at the guys but herself and  a few seconds after she took off running with the two following close behind.  

3 Hours Later

Since Amber didn't come back so  Roy and the team went back to the cave where Batman waited with a mission. They arrived at Antarctica where it seemed very peaceful at first until something blew up. The team wasn't expecting an explosion and they were caught off guard.  But nothing hit them thanks to Leah who protected the team from the chunks of ice. 

"Leah get back to the battlefield and knock them into the water." Wiccan order and Leah nodded before running off. 

"Huh, I guess it's just me that she doesn't listen too." Amber walked up to Wiccan," They need you back in the field I'll take care of them." 

Wiccan run off and Amber turned around to face the team. 

"I'm guessing Batman ordered you to come here?" 

"Amber what's going on?"  

"It's nothing you should worry about."

"Amber they're in our world now and everything that happens on this soil concerned us."

"I'm sorry Roy and others."

30 Minutes Later 

Amber dragged body by body into the cave and once finished went to  get a drink. When she came back she saw a very  angry team glaring at her. Amber shrugged and took a sip of her drink.

"Why-How did we end up her?"

"I brought you."

"Why?"

"You can't fight Hydra agents," Amber said bluntly. 

"Who said?" Connor asked and Amber sniggered.

"What?" Connor asked confused and a little angry. 

"Do you believe that Leah and the twins are the only ones that Hydra experimented on?" Amber go down on one knee, "There are many others with unique abilities." She closed her eyes  as she reached down into the earth. She slowly rose to her feet as she pulled some of  the earth's rocks with her and created a statue of a human, "You never now what to expect." Amber touched where the heart of the statue was supposed to be and slowly the statue started to gain color and become more human looking, "I was supposed to lead them and they listen to me and only me until I backed out. " Amber looked up at Connor. "Attack."  She ordered the statue. Amber watched as the statue showed Connor no mercy and dodged every punch. She waited until her creation had Connor pinned on the floor before destroying it, "Until you can prove to me that you can fight one of my own. I'll let you fight my army. " Amber took another sip of her drink before heading towards the kitchen. 

5 Minutes Later 

"Is he okay?"  Amber asked Wiccan.

"He's fine, see." 

Tommy then appeared on the screen, "He'll be on his feet in a few days."

"That's great." 

"Amber I know that this isn't any of my business but you are going to have to fix things between the two of you. If you can't work together then others might-"

"I know. But I think things between us might never get fixed but I promise that no one will  get hurt."

Wiccan took a deep breath and nodded, "Amber would you happen to know who your real father might be?" Wiccan asked completely changing the subject.  

"My mother never told me." Amber replied, "Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering, Anyway I have to go."

"Bye," Amber said before ending the video chat.