The Light

"Amber drop your weapon. We can help you." Tony pleaded.

"Help? I don't want your help!" Amber yelled back. 

"Amber? We can go home and forget about all this ever happening."

"Forget? Are you seriously asking me to forget all this?!" Amber lowered her weapon and looked at the ground for a second. "You had our chance to come and save me!" She paused. "But you blew it. I've waited for god knows how long in that cell! Waiting for all of you to come and save me! But I had enough! I'm done."

"Amber we tried! But things happened and we just-"Amber cut Natasha off.

"And you just stopped looking?!" Amber asked angrily. "Is that how much I mean to you? You had to push  me off to the side  because of something that happened?!" Amber yelled. 

"Amber it's not like that! The young hero-" Pietro was cut off by Amber.

"Save it! I don't want to hear it!"

~~4 years later~~

"I don't trust these people." I said as I walked into the room.

"You have a better idea?"

"Not really. But I was the one who got rid of the Avengers and they took all the credit!" I half yelled as I sat down.

"With my help."

"like you did much." I mumbled.

"I can hear you! I'm right next to you."

"Whatever." 

"Anyway,  Are you going to do what they ask?" Lucy asked as I turned to look at her. 

"It's not like I have a choice."

"So your really going to go through it?"

"I made a promise to myself. And I will do anything to get rid of all the heroes."

"I know. I just thought maybe you would have a change of heart."

"Yeah right." I said with a chuckle.

I turned away from my friend Lucy. Lucy was how can I say this she's not a real person. She a spirit  that follows me around and sort of guides me. Which by the way only I can see and hear. She has blue eyes. And fun fact about her is that she's a wolf. Yeah a wolf. I never asked her to join me or anything like that. Heck I don't know why she's even here.  All I know is that she wanted to help me lock the Avengers away. For good.

"Why do you want to get rid of these heroes? They're not even from your earth."

"I know."

"So?"

"So what?"

"Why are you trying to un-alive them?"

"Because they know about my  realm. I don't want them to show up and try to over throw me."

"I see. But wouldn't it be easier to just kill them yourselves?"

"Oh Lucy don't be dumb. We can't just kill them yourselves. I don't know their weakness so until I do I'm just going to have to pretend to be one of them."

"When you mean one of them do you mean a-"

"Yes, Lucy. But only  til I know what we're up against and the we can take them down. "

A smile appeared on Lucy's face. 

"I still don't trust the light. I have a feeling that they're going to end up betraying us."

"You think?"

"Oh I know they will."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Lucy. They're  villains it's just in their nature."

"So what are we going to do?"

"Stab them on the back before they do." I simply answered.

"You made it sound so easy."

I raised an eye brow. "Do I know."

"Yes." Lucy answered as she walked over to the bed.

"You should sleep....You know so you can have the energy for tomorrow."

"Yeah Yeah. " I stood up from the chair and glanced at the fire place. "How are things back home?" I asked as I turned to face her.

"Everything is fine."

"And the Avengers."

"Still in Ice."

"Good."

"Do you really thing it will last?"

"What do you  mean?"

"I mean are you sure that the Avengers won't you know get out or break the ice?"

"You don't have to worry about that. I made sure they can't get out of that block of ice."

"I know but there is always the po-"

"Ok Lucy that's enough. I made sure they can't escape you have nothing to worry about. Okay?"

"Fine. Just be careful."

"I know what I have to do. You don't have to worry about me. The Justice League should be the ones  worried."

"Whatever you say Amber but just remember that I'll be with you to guide you."

 "I know."