Please

Amber hadn't given much thought about death.  And if she was going to go down today she was going to take Loki with her. 

"I wouldn't pull the trigger if I was you," Viper spoke up as she walked into the church, "That girl belongs to Hydra and she cost us a lot and you're not going to kill her. Not if I have something to say about it." 

"Who are you?" Loki asked.

"That's not important right now all you have to know is that I'm here to take that girl back to Hydra. And I will not be stopped."  Viper said as more Hydra members entered the church. Then an idea came to Amber's head as Loki and Viper fought like two angry parents.  Amber turned to face the Avengers and lifted up her hands and closed her eyes.  The next second the Avengers were transported back to the cave where Amber thought was the safest place they could be. She then focused on letting go of the energy she was holding. She had never let go of some much energy she was trying to release now and after the first few minutes thought she couldn't until she did. The light blue energy came off her in waves and slowly made it's way towards the people in the room until the whole church was covered in a light blue aura. After three minutes the light blue aura slowly died down and everyone in the church was on the ground unconscious including Amber.  Her body couldn't handle the amount of power flowing through her.

It took them about thirty minutes for the Avengers to get back to the church after they realized that they were transported to the cave. They entered a now very quiet church but they were still ready for any sort of attack. They entered a room full of bodies on the floor but the avengers didn't know if they were alive or dead. Natasha spotted Amber and carefully shook the teen but she didn't response after a few more shakes which started to worry Nat.

"Is she dead?" Wanda asked Nat who shook her head no.

"I feel a pulse."

"What about the rest? Are they dead?"

"No, they're just unconscious," Vision reported as he walked towards the group.

2 Weeks Later

Bucky sat on Amber's bed as he ran his hand through her hair.

"Amber, it's been two weeks and we're not sure if you're going to wake up anytime soon but the Avengers that remain have to leave because we're needed back home. I want to believe that you can hear me because I have to tell you how much  I love you. When I was back in the recovery after you and Natasha saved me from Hydra... Nat told me that  she had tracked down our daughter and I surprise when I found out it was you. When I found out that Hydra used you for  their experiments all I wanted to do hurt them because they messed with my little girl." Bucky swallowed before continuing, "I was really hoping we could be a family again. Maybe be a father to you like Tony was. But Hydra took you and Nat away from me and now they took you away from me again when I thought I finally had the chance to get to know you... they took you.  You know  I was scared of holding you as a baby because I was afraid I would end up hurting you but now all I want to do is hold you and never let go."  Tears started to fall down his cheek, "But I can't now and I  may never will if you don't wake up. I know I wasn't there to see you grow up and be a part of your life then but I want to be a part of your life now. I want to see you walking, laughing, smiling, enjoying life instead of being locked up in here not being able to move around..." Bucky kissed Amber's forehead, "Please, please fight through this, please wake up..." Bucky whispered.