First day!!!

Your P.O.V.

  It's finally me and my little brother's first day of school. (Little brother is Killua. He is your twin, but you were born first. So you call him that to get on his nerves.). I'M SO EXCITED. I was wearing a black tank top, jeans, and converse.

"Little brother. Come on we have school." I yelled. "Quit calling me that. We are identical twins." Killua said. "You're younger than me. Also we aren't completely identical. I have green eyes while you have blue. Also I have frost blue hair and you have silver." I said. "I'm younger by an HOUR." He said raising his voice a bit.

TIME SKIP(brought to you by the lovely killua_kurapika )

  We had just made it to school. I was so excited to meet Killua's friends. "Come on Y/N, I want you to meet my friends before class starts." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me. "There they are" he said.  "Hey guys." He screamed. "KILLUA!!!" A boy with black hair and  green highlights which defied gravity said. He ran up and hugged my brother.

  "Hey guys. This is Y\N" Killua said. "Hi". I said. "Y/N, this is Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio." He said. "Nice to meet you Y/N." They all said. " So Killua, is this your girlfriend?" Leorio said with a smirk. "I'm his sister." I said to him in an annoyed tone. " Oh. I didn't know you had a sister. Well I mean, I did, but I don't recall you mentioning this one". He said. "This is my twin sister. My family hates talking about her. They call her the disgrace since she ran away from home like I did but instead when she was 4." Killua said. "Well now that you mention it. She does look a lot like you except for her hair and eyes." Kurapika said.

  "Well I have class, so I'm gonna go." I said. " GON!!!!!" A girl said. "What do you want Sarai?" Gon asked Sarai. Apparently that was her name. "I was just coming to see my brother." She said. "BROTHER!!" Killua shouted. "You never mentioned a sister." Killua said. "You never mentioned your twin sister, either." Gon said. "Fair enough." Killua said. "Oh a girl. You guys never have any friends who are girls." Sarai said. "Let's be friends. What is your name?" She said. "Y/N. Also I've never had any real friends. Well I did but they d-died." I said with tears in my eyes.          " Y/N calm down. I know you don't like to talk about them. " Killua said pulling me into a hug. "No it's okay Killua. I need to learn to deal with it. I wish you could have met them though" I said. Now that I think about it. That Kurapika kid sure does look a lot like...no it can't be him. "Kurapika I don't mean to be pushy. But, where are you from?" I ask him. "Well I'm originally from the Kurta clan, but they all died." He said. "Oh I'm sorry for bringing it up." I said trying to smile, but that answered my question to who he was. He was one of my only friends from when I was little.

Kurapika's P.O.V.

  Everyone had left to class. Turns out me and Y/N have 1st, 2nd, and 5th class together. We were walking to homeroom together. "Hey Y/N. Killua said that you ran away when you were 4 right?"I asked. " Yeah. That is right and if your gonna give me a lecture on why I shouldn't have run away from home, I don't want to hear it." She said. "No that's not it. I was just wondering where you ran off too." I said. " O-oh, I just ran until two people found me and took me in. As I said I know at least one of them died. And I also know the other one is standing next to me." She said and gave a slight smile. "Y-yeah. I know that too. I thought everyone was dead." I said. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. "Well I guess that you don't easily get rid of an assassin. Also I'm really sorry." She said. "What are you sorry for?" I said. " I'm sorry that I didn't save Pairo. I just couldn't. I-I was a-afraid. " she said stuttering, but she wasn't crying. I could tell she was fighting back tears. "You have nothing to be sorry for. Let's just get to class and we will talk later. Okay?" I said pulling her into a hug."Okay and thank you for taking me in. I probably would have had to go back home to my awful family and be forced to kill again if it wasn't for you and Pairo." She said. "Oh and this is for you. Pairo said to give it to you if I ever found you again. It was his dying wish." She said handing me a wooden cross necklace. "I have my own. It's just more SHINY!!" She said pointing to the cross necklace around her neck."I find it as a feeling of being with Pairo. It's like he's there next to me. I never take this necklace off. " she said.

  We finally made it to class. Right before the bell rang. Y/N and I sat in the back of the class by the window.

TIME SKIP

Your P.O.V.

  I was meeting up with Leorio, Gon, Kurapika, and my little brother for lunch. "Hey little brother." I said walking up to him. "I said quit calling me that Y/N" Killua said. I could tell he was getting mad at me. "Well I'm just speaking the truth" I said. "YOU ARE AN HOUR OLDER THAN ME. ITS NOT THAT MUCH. JUST STOP CALLING ME LITTLE BROTHER!!!" He said. I just bursted out laughing. "What are you laughing at?" Killua said. "You.. Finally.. Cracked.. It's .. So funny" I said in between laughs. "Hey guys. I heard Killua screaming outside." Gon said. "I know it was so funny." I said still laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Hey guys I have started a new story. I haven't discontinued the other one or anything. I just wanted to do this one while ideas were fresh in my mind. Byee💙💙.

-Emma💜💜💚💚