Debut

After two weeks in hiding Justin and I decided to make our big debut.

"No babe I can't go to the VMAs." I begged.

"Please please" he begged crawling on top of me. His weight began to slowly crush me but he nuzzled his face in my neck and kept kissing. "You've been to several before, how is this any different?" He asked

"Uh it's a lot different. Before it was me just getting you drinks and dealing with the paparazzi. Now it'll be all eyes on us..... Because 'Justin Bieber and Griffin Devlu making their rebound debut.'" I said holding a fake mic and imitating Ryan Secrest. He did chuckle.

"Come on, Ryan and I are friends. He won't be that harsh." Justin said setting my fake mic down. "I just want to be able to stand in front of thousands of people while I accept my award and tell them that I love you." He said. trying to be cheesy.

"Fine" I snapped. You're such a brat." I said.

"You love me." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me close.

"Nope!" I said turning my back on him.

"Say it." He said. I shook my head. He slowly walked towards me "say it!"

"No!" I screamed and ran. He began chasing me around my apartment. He finally caught me and wrestled me to the ground. I was screaming and fight him back but he was tickling me. "Ok fine! I give!" I yelled.

"Say it." He said

"I love you." I said. He cupped my face in his hand and kissed me.

"Good. Now I sent your measurements to Givenchy and he is going to make you a dress." He said.

"Justin no-" knowing this dress was going to cost hundreds maybe even thousands.

"too late!" He said kissing me then running away.
-
-
-
Three hours in glam and I was done. A full face of makeup with absolutely no dramatic aspects. Then big Voluminous curls. My dress was a two piece masterpiece. A fitting halter top out of lace and the skirt had a three feet long train. Matched with heels.

"Ms. Devlu. Limo will be here soon" Justin's guy Hank said.

"Alright. Thank you Hank." I said. The makeup artist applied one more coat of lipstick on my lips and had me blot. I picked up the front of my dress and began walking. I met up with Justin at the elevators. He had security and some other people with him. His jaw dropped when he saw me

"Griff. You're stunning" he said. He wore a rented Dolce and Gabba classic black tux. That fit him well. His hair styled into its usual quiff.

"Thanks. Givanche is a genius." I said. He held me around the waist and we stepped into the elevator. Once we got out there were fans and paparazzi already waiting for us outside. They snuck us out the back of the hotel and there were still a fans out there. Screaming and listing Justin's songs. As I got into the limo he did some waves and blew kisses to them. He got into the limo as well.

"You ok?" He asked

"Just nervous" I said. He opened the mini fridge and opened a bottle of champagne. He poured us both glasses and we cheers. Two glasses of bubbly did calm my nerves a little. But not completely. When we arrived it was too late to drink another glass or two. Justin got out first. Then the screaming started. He held his hand out for me. I held it as I got out. Then chaos broke loose with the paparazzi. Trying to get a photo of us together. We posed on the red carpet together and everyone took pictures. We moved down a few feet every few seconds. Dragging my train behind me.

"Justin! Griffin! Over here!" We heard from every direction. Justin wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. He looked down at me.

"Still good?" He asked. With a charming smile. I nodded and looked up at him.

"Still good" I said. We stayed like that staring at each other. For them to take photos of us gazing into each others eyes. We kept moving down and made our way to the end of the carpet. Good thing Justin didn't have to do any interviews on the carpet. Justin held my hand tight so I wouldn't loose him. We made it inside and found our seats in the very front. I was surrounded by Selena Gomez, Kanye West, Sam Smith, and a million other celebrities. I felt very out of place. I felt all eyes on me: they knew I wasn't in the right place. But I had to ignore them. I was here to support Justin and that is exactly what I'll do. We sat there for a while. Watching people perform then awards had been given out. It took a while to get to what really mattered. Justin's nominations. He had three tonight; Best Music Video for What Do You Mean, Best Male, and Artist of the year

"And next we have Best Music Video" GiGi Hadid said as they played the nominations. The camera went back to GiGi as she opened the card "and the winner is...... JUSTIN BIEBERs 'what do you mean?'"she said. I screamed and stood up. Justin did too. I gave him a tight hug and he went up the stairs to accept his award.

"Oh wow. This is incredible. Wow. Thank you. Uh I guess I would like to start off thanking Diplo and Skrillex they are geniuses of music. Then my crew. Love you guys. And my girlfriend Griffin. Love you babe." He said as the crowd screamed. He smiled "thank you. Enjoy your night." He said as he walked back down the stairs. I stood up to hug him again and we sat down. They gave out several more awards. A few more people performed and then the final most important awards. Female and Male artist, then artist of the year.

"And the female artist of the year is.... Adele!" The hosts said. We all stood up as Adele got up from her seat and made her way to the stage. She gave her speech "and now, male artist of the year.... JUSTIN BIEBER" they announced. Justin got up and walked to the stage. He accepted the award. He gave another little speech thanking all the members of his crew then me again and he sat down. "Ok. And the moment we have all been waiting for.... Artist of the year...." As always it cut off to the nominees. "And the winner is.... oh f*ck. Justin Bieber" he said. Justin's face went pale. Of pure shock.

"Babe! You did it!" I said. He was still stocked. I helped him up and hugged him even tighter.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Three nominations tonight and he has won all of them. Mr. Justin Bieber" he said as Justin walked up the stairs once again. This time every single person in the arena stood up for him. Applauding him.

"Hi again." He said making he crowd laugh. "I don't want to keep repeating myself. But in my first speech, I mentioned that I got to work with some pretty amazing guys Skrillex and Diplo and I thanked my crew but now I want to take this time to thank the one women who keeps me humble. Who stood by me through everything. Who I owe these awards to,  and who I am proud to say I love with all my heart. Griffin Devlu ladies and gentlemen." He said. He walked off the stage and came up to me. And in front of thousands of people and millions on national television......He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.