Its My Job.

As Justin finished up the his show Griffin stood to the side to watch his final song 'Boyfriend.' He did his last wave to the crowd and walked off the stage. He saw the girl standing there. A big grin spread across his face.

"Griffin!!" He yells running to the girl for a hug, but she backs away.

"ew no! Your all sweaty!" Griffin says. He walks closer. Not taking a 'no' for an answer. He wrapped his muscular arms around the girl.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, .Releasing her from his bear hug.

"What are you talking about? This is my job!" Griffin says handing him a clean towel. He dabs his forehead with it, cleansing himself from the coat of sweat on his skin.

"I told you to take the weekend off. You do too much for me." Justin mocks.

Griffin playfully rolls her eyes and hands him a bottle of water. "Please you can't even go a day without me."

Justin laughs and dogs into his pants pockets looking for something. "I think I can manage."

Griffin reaches into her purse grabbing his phone. "You left this in your pants." She says, handing the phone to him.  Proving that he can't live without her.

"I would be a mess without you, wouldn't i?" He asks, admitting to defeat.

"Okay, well the bus is scheduled to leave in an hour. That gives you time to freshen up, and get a bite to eat. I will order you something greasy from McDonalds and leave it in your dressing room. Oh wait I'm better then that and I have a steak with a backed potato and vegetables waiting for you in your dressing room." Griffin says with a shit eating smile.

"What would I do without you?" He asks

"I honestly don't know."

He was about to leave to his room but he turned around. "hey I have a headache, could you get me something for that?" He asked

"Of course. Do you need anything else?" Griffin asks. Taking out her notepad for anything he might need.

"I don't think so, I'll let you know if I think of something." He says. Griffin nods.

Even though she already knows what he needs. Cookies, toothpaste and deodorant.

While Justin was in the shower, Griffin took a quick trip to Target to get the supplies. Right as Griffin was checking out she received the text from Justin.

J: I need toothpaste, some hair gel, and some soap

She smiles at the text, and takes a picture of the items on the checkout belt and sends it to him.

G: I know;)

Griffin had reached her car and started driving back to the stadium when he replies

J: your the best

She sets her phone down and parks next to the tour bus. She went inside and knocked on the dressing room door. She stood and waited for Justin.

"Come in!" He yells. She enters and he was shirtless. "Oh hey Griffin." He says, drying his hair with his towel.  She hands him the bag of supplies. "Thank you so much" he says like the girl had just cured cancer.

"Justin really it's no big deal. It's my job to assist you with your needs."

"I know, but I feel like I'm not thankful enough for you. You do everything and anything I need." He says

"Hush and eat. We are leaving soon." Griffin says, and he does what he's told. He shuts up and eats his food.