michael took out three huge decanter like glass containers that were filled with tequila, along with a box of salt and a couple lemons.

ashton took out his phone just to snapchat them all drinking.

"you're finger is covering the mic, dumbass," aria playfully rolled her eyes while getting behind him into frame.

after a few shots, aria was fully drunk. she had had alcohol a couple times before this in her whole lifetime and was very lightweight with it.

they each downed about five shots so far.

michael, ashton, and calum weren't totally shitfaced, but they were getting there.

fifteen minutes later, aria sat down on the carpeted floor with a card in her hand and a devious grin on her face. "let's play a game," she crossed her legs, waiting for the other boys to sit next to her.

she sucked on the color-switch uno card until it stayed still against her lips. passing it around the circle slowly was easy at first; but soon they all began accelerating in speed. aria convinced herself that the game became boring, but really just didn't want michael to drop the card and start a make out session with her.

they continued the circle from aria to the left.

aria, michael, ashton, calum, then back to aria.

"this is boring, how about spin the bottle?," ashton finally said and the group nodded. aria wasn't completely okay with it, but she was too drunk to know what she wanted anymore.

aria placed a glass on the ground and flicked it, cuddling up in luke's shirt she was wearing watching the bottle begin to slow down "calum! yes!" she squealed and crawled toward him.

calum put his hand on her cheek and leaned in the kiss was quite sloppy and short. probably would've been better if they weren't drunk, not that aria would kiss him if she wasn't drunk. calum wouldn't kiss her either.

calum spun and it landed on michael. aria and ashton looked at each other and began screaming and ending in a fit of laughter.

"it's okay guys," calum puts his hand up in the air and gulped, "we've done this before," he laughed.

michael smashed his lips against calum's, then pulled back so he could spin. his breath hitched as it began to slow down.

"aria," he looked her in the blue eyes that he fell in love with for a while before she turned her head away. michael just sighed and looked down. luckily no one heard him.

blue eyes can be described as an ocean, as the sky, but when you fall for someone with blue eyes they just have a whole different meaning.

"you know, i kind of want to play a different game," she said quietly, slowly running her tongue over her suddenly dry lips.

ashton was the first to oblige and pick a new game even though he wasn't kissed yet. they all kept suggesting games, experimenting with almost each one until they stopped on the most basic one possible.

"michael truth or dare,"

"starting it off easy, truth,"

"tell the truth, have you ever had a wet dream about anyone here, what happened in the dream?" ashton smirked looking over at aria.

michael started giggling and wouldn't stop as if what he was about to say would be funny enough to turn them into the laughing emoji.

"okay!" he giggled, "when i first saw a picture of aria, i recorded myself masturbating to it and then went to sleep. then i had a dream that-well i forgot what happened but, i always saw her around the building but never got around to fucking her, so," he started chuckling once again, "i started to slowly-i slowly teased her and worked my way up to it. a week later or something we couldn't stay away from each other. i had to throw my boxers away when i woke up because the mess was that big!" he said as if it was something to be extremely proud of.