Chapter 3

Marinette looked up at the sky at the butterfly flying away, "Woah. What was that?"
              Adrien following Marinette's actions, looked up at the butterfly, then looked down at her,"We should name it," Adrien said hopping up and down. His body reflected his emotions. As Adrien finished his sentence, the place where the gargoyle was standing, a human appeared in its place.
             The human stood up, "W-where am I?"
             He was holding his head like he was hurt. Marinette walked over to him and waved to Adrien to follow her. Marinette, with caution, walked over to the human.
             "Who... Who are you?" Marinette asked as she held her hand out to help him up.
              The boy took her hand and Marinette helped him up, "M-my name is Jeremy. I'm just a fellow villager from a nearby town. How did I get here?"
              Marinette looked at Adrien, not knowing what to do. Adrien shrugged not knowing either.
              Adrien looked at Jeremy, "Do you know which way the village is?"
              Jeremy looked around confused, "Um, I think it's that way," he pointed toward the town Marinette and Adrien just came from, still seeing it through the trees.
              Marinette looked at Adrien, they were thinking the same thing, 'What are we going to do with him?'
              Marinette looked back at Jeremy, "Do you think you can get back to the town safely, by yourself?"
              Jeremy was looking at the ground, he looked up, "Uh, yeah,yeah. I think," Jeremy shook his head trying to get out of his day dreaming.
              Adrien looked at Marinette, "We need to get going. Remember what the king said."
              Jeremy looked at Adrien and Marinette talking, "Well... because you two look like you've got you hands full, I think I'll start walking back to the town..."
             Adrien whipped his head around to see Jeremy walking back the way Marinette and Adrien just went, "Are you going to be okay on your own? Do you need help back?"
             Jeremy turned and smiled, "No, no, I'm fine," and he started walking.
             Adrien and Marinette looked at each other. Adrien put his hand up, "Good job," he said. Marinette high-fived his hand and started walking again, "We have to get going," she said.
------             
----
--
----
------
             A deep, ominous voice echoed through a clear cave, "What happened?  Why didn't that work! "
             He snarled, "Those little petty rats got to him! "
             Appearing on the cavern wall was a vision, of sorts. It showed Marinette and Adrien exactly we're they we're and what they we're doing.  It had to have been some kind of magic.
            The voice appeared again, "What are they doing?  Don't they know what I'm trying to do here!" He hissed.
            As the vision started to fade a glob of light was coming from the the center of the room. There was a moment of silence as a scale-covered paw came under the light to pick it up.
           "My darling Nuru, what is the matter? " as the familiar voice came from the paw. As the paw moved forward,  a silhouette could be made out from the darkness. When the light got close enough,  a royal purple dragon snout slithered through the darkness.
             A softer, more feminine voice came form the light,  "Master, I know you want this,  but I don't think this is right. "
            "I don't care if it's right! I need those powers!" The snout open to find rows upon rows of shining, sharp, silver teeth. A growl came from the deepest part of the dragon's throat.