45.

Dinah

"Cheechee! What is this!? It's so messy in here!!" My bestfriend yelled at me as she came into the room and saw the clothes and shoes all over my room.

"Walz, dont act like you're a neat person. Everybody knows that you're messier than me." I rolled my eyes at her playfully and she giggled. "eh, true!"

"So, why are you here?" I asked her.

"I just came here to get a banana, because i dont have anymore at home." She frowned, "and its really sad." She added. I whispered an Oh. then nodded slowly.

"Are you gonna go on a date with Ally later? or something?" I nodded and remembered what i was doing and started looking for a perfect outfit for tonight.

"You know Normani and I fought with Lauren because she told me and Normani that 'I like it when my clothes IS big on me' when its supposed to be ARE." She rolled her eyes while helping me looking for an outfit. I giggled at her because her face looks so annoyed.

"Walz, i dont know what to wear!!" I frowned she rolled her eyes at me playfully and started looking for something.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

After an hour and a half, I'm already done with my outfit, hair and makeup with Camila and Lauren's help.

"Wait, are you picking Ally up?" Lauren asked me, I glared at her. "Gurr, you know my mom wont lemme drive and you're asking me if ill pick her up? Are you good?" I smirked at her.

"Watch your mouth, Cheech! That's my girl!" Camila warned me and I'm not really scared of my bestfriend cause like she's smaller, thinner and clumsier than me and i can just give her a poly beat down and she's goooooooooone! but i wont do that, i love her. she's my bestfriend.

"So, she's picking you up, then?" the green-eyed girl asked me again, "Ally doesn't have a license." I told her, "Laur, you know that i called you for a reason right?" I added and smirked at her.

"NOOO DINAH!" Camila giggled at her girlfriend who's frowning and looks like she's about to cry.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Ally

"Mani, do i look okay?" I asked Normani about my outfit and everything.