Part 5

competition

Maya POV
Tati Kaycee and I were just sitting down watching the boys practice. May I just say they were amazing. When they finish it was our turn. When we finish we did group dance. After we finish dancing we just sat on the ground and talked. " Guys I really want you guys to win so you can stay on the team" Kenzie said. " Awww thxs" we said. " Who you think is gonna win in trio" Gabe asked. "Idk both of you guys were amazing" Maddie. " Ok let's make a bet, if we win you have to let us go on your social media for two days" Ken said. " And WHEN we win you have to do anything we say for two days" Tati said." Deal" Sean said and shook her hand. " Game on" Kaycee said. " You guys are too much"I said and laughed.
___________________________
competition DAY Maya POV

A/N: Kaycee Tati and Maya wearing this but different color of hatsToday was the competition day

Today was the competition day. We were getting ready in the dressing room I saw the practicing there dance. I'm not sure if we can beat. But my motto is have fun and do your best. "Dance #25" which was us.

A/N: pretend Maya is Bailey and Kaycee is the girl in the gray(sorry don't know her name). The dance starts 0:52
We finish may I just say I'm soo tired from all that dancing but we still had a group dance. Next was Ken's group. " group #26"

A/N: Pretend Gabe is Jason and Sean is Simon. The dance starts 1:03

They were soo good. " amazing Job you guys"  said Tati. " Thxs amazing job for you guys too" Ken. After that we rushed to get ready for the group dance.

A/N:all the girls was wearing that outfit but different color shirts and They were all doing same choreo

"That we soo good guys" Maddie said.
" hope we get first place"ken said
A FEW HOUR LATER
"In third place for duets/trio go to" " the #45 you want to be like me" the announcer said. " runner up is work #25"the announcer. And Tati got to get the trophy. " the first winners # 26 are down in the DM" the announcer finish. " Dang they get to go on our social media for two days"Kaycee said. " NO I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THAT"I screamed. Next was the group dance. We were all hold hands praying that was got first place. " the winners are #30 get ugly" the announcer said. " yess" I said. "What Studio do you guys go to" the announcer ask. "ABBY LEE DANCE COMPANY" we yelled. After we were done with the competition we change into these clothes and went to Sean house to celebrate.

" ohh we're wearing the same shoes"Tati said looking down at our timberland

" ohh we're wearing the same shoes"Tati said looking down at our timberland. " Plz take our picture I said to my mom. I caption it Besties goals."Maddie can I talk to you" Ken said
___________________________ A/N: Chiffhanger what happen😝😜✌🏾️peace