Part three

Aldc

Maya POV
I woke up to water being put on me then I open my eyes I saw Ken with a cup of water in he's hand. "Wake up its time to get ready for ALDC" he said. "You know you could of shooke me to wake me up"I said. "No you would of hit me" he replied. "Ture". " Oh my gosh look at that" I said he turn around and I pour the water on him. Then started running. Then he started running but he sliped on the water I laugh so hard. The grabbed my phone and started recording. "Oww" he said. After I helped him up (because I'm a good sister) took a shower.

After I finish showering I went downstairs to eat breakfast which my mom cooked

After I finish showering I went downstairs to eat breakfast which my mom cooked. "What took you soo long" Ken ask. " Shut up nobody wants to hear you talk" I said back. "Oohhhhh Fight Fight Fight"Matt my other bother said. " Shut up" we both said. " well somebody in a bad mood" he said back. " Come on you guys we have to pick up Tati and Sean" our mom said. We got in car, we both had to sit in the back because we couldn't choose who got to sit in the front. First we pick up Sean who was sitting next to Ken, And Tati sat next to me. " I'm so tired" I said putting my head on Ken shoulder. " Awww siblings goals" Tati said snapchatting us. "Shut up" we said laughing. We arive at ALDC, I can tell that we were one of the first people here. " hello over here I'm Abby nice to meet you" she said to everyone except Ken. " nice to see you again Kenneth" she said to him. " the girls can unpack your stuff in here" she said pointing to the room. Then she walk the boys to their dressing room. Then Kaycee walk through the door eating some cheez its. " yeah Kaycee here" I said hugging her. Then we heard a knock on the door " who is it" Tati asks. " Gabe" "Kenneth" "Sean" " come in " Kaycee said. "Yes we're all here squad selfie" Tati said. Then we started taking selfie till Abby said "Guys come here".................
Maddie POV
I woke up at my usual time. I took a shower and put clothes on.

After I was done Mackenzie,Kalani and I met up with the other girls

After I was done Mackenzie,Kalani and I met up with the other girls. We walked and we were about to go into our dressing rooms but Abby stopped us "Hey are you guys up for a challenge" she said. "Yeah I guess" we said. " little dance battle" she answer. "Yeah"we said back. " Guys come here".
Maya POV
"Ok guys is all of you vs all off them, first round hip hop" Abby said
They did theirs it was good but we could beat that.

A/N: pretend that Maya is Bailey. And Gabe is Josh. Dance placing/

Tati Kaycee. Maya
Gabe. Ken. Sean

We finish and they were clapping.
We won that round. " Next round is contemporary"Abby said " but it's with parters so choose two dancers" she add. They choose Brynn and Maddie. They finish and we clapped. We choose Sean and I.

A/N: 4:07 was the dance. And pretend it was longer
After we were done everybody started clapping "Awww SAYA SAYA SAYA SAYA SAYA" they started chanting. I could see his cheeks getting red. " Awww your blushing" I said. " shut up" he said playfully. "That round was a tie, Next round is freestyle" she said. Choose your dancer. It was Gabe vs Jojo.

A/N: think about it without twitch Alison and Kaycee.

Gabe finish and we clapped and cheer for Gabe. After he finish it was Jojo turn. "Ok the winners are drum roll please...........team Starbucks(random name)"she said. Which was us.then Sean when up and said "I would like thank the creator of Starbucks" we started laughing. " And strawberry lemonade refesher and my family. God bless thank you and goodnight" he finish. We were all laughing even some of the moms. We went into the girls dressing room and started talking. "So how long have you guys know each other" Kendall ask me. "Well I knew Sean since I was 2 Tati since I was 3 Gabe and Kaycee since I was 3 and Ken my whole life"I answer. "Where did you meet Ken" Maddie asks. " in the hospital because he's my brother" I said. " oohhhh" they all said expect Kaycee ,Tati and I who were laughing.
"Why, you like him" I said to Maddie.
"Maybe" she said back. Then we heard a know on the door " come in" we said. "What we miss" Ken said sitting down next to me. " Nothing"Maddie said quickly. The rest of the girls just laugh. "You wanna go for a walk"Sean wisper to me " Sure"I said back.
___________________________A/N: kinda a short Chapter idk
•What will happen with Sean and Maya