Part 4

You mad bro?

Sean POV(WOW)
Maya and I have been Walking for a while should I tell her my true feelings about her. "So I was wondering if you wanted to g-" I was interrupted by Kendall, Maddie, Gabe and Kenneth. " Abby wanted us back at the studio" Maddie said. "Ok" thxs for telling us I said."So what were you saying before" Maya asks. " ohh it was nothing"I replied. I was too nervous to tell her now. We reached ALDC studio. "This week we will be doing a hip pop dance to the whole group and to two trios , trios are Kay Tati and Maya, and the other trio is Sean Ken and Gabe, if you get into top three your a member of this team if you don't......your out"Abby said. Which made me nervous. "we will be working on trusting each other, so new kids parter up with original members. Tati with Brynn, Gabe and Mackenzie ,Kalani and Kaycee,Ken and Maddie ,Kendall and I and Maya and Nia. We were learning some of these gymnastics tricks.

___________________________Next Day Maya POV
Today I woke up earlier than Ken that never happen before I went downstairs I was surprised to to Kalani Maddie and Mackenzie sitting on the couch. " not to be mean or anything but why are you guys here"I ask. "We just stopped by to say hi" Kenzie said. "KENNETH WAKE UP"I yelled. "Oh my gosh stop yelling " he said walking down the stairs. "Oo what are you guys here" he said. They made confused faces. " not to be mean or anything"he added." They came to say hi, anyway I'm gonna take a bath I will be right back" I said

" They came to say hi, anyway I'm gonna take a bath I will be right back" I said

Kenneth POV
I really wasn't expecting for Maddie to be here. To be honest I did have a little crush on her. And I was going to tell her right now. " Maddie can I talk to you for a minute"I ask. " Sure" she said back. "Do you want to go on a da-"I was cut off.
___________________________Sean POV
I could hear Ken saying " Do you want to go on a da-" I cut him off. Just how he did with Maya and I. " IM HERE" I yelled coming through the door. Ken face looked so angry. He walked over and grabbed my shirt. "You just mess up my chance with Maddie"he scream whisper. "You and Maddie did the same to Maya and I" I said back. " oppps I didn't know" he said. " well now you do" I said back and I walked away.
Kenzie POV
Sean came and sat right next to me. "What happen back there" I ask Him.
"Nothing" he answered. "Come on you can tell me anything " I said. " pinkie promise you won't tell anybody" he said holding out he's pinkie. I shook my pinkie with he's. " I like Maya" he said. " that all "I asked. " And Ken likes Maddie"he finish. "Oh MY GOSH" I screamed. And everybody look at me. "I found out that Shawn mendes has two middle names" I said covering up the secect. Sean was just laughing. "Stop laughing is not funny" I said back. Then my mom said it was time to go to Dance practice. " Maya come downstairs" her mom said. " I'm here I'm here" she said walking down the stairs. Then we went into the car.
A/N: seating chart: Kalani got shot gun.
Back seating:
Sean Maya Kenneth
Way back seating:
Kenzie Maddie
Sean POV
My face was soo mad just by looking at Ken. " Sean calm down " Kenzie said
" look Sean I'm sorry for you know what hope you can forgive me" Ken ask. I relaxed my fits. "Yeah I'm sorry for doing you know what to you too" I said. ( Maya have headphones in). And we hug with Maya in the middle. "Wait what is going on" Maya said being smush between us. " let go were here" she said. I saw Kaycee, Gabe and Tati talking in the parking lot. "I don't wanna walk" Maya said to me. " ok come on my back" I said back. She hooped on and I walked into ALDC. " SAYA SAYA SAYA SAYA SAYA SAYA SAYA" I was blushing so hard right now." Ok guys Abby not here today, but all were gonna do is Patrice your dances" Gia said.
___________________________END OF CHAPTER: will be updating story hopefuly every day 1-3 times a day.