Something Wicked This Way Comes

Start from the beginning

"Mine is rubbish too. Theres a bilocation spell, a summoning spell, healing spell, resurrection spell. Nothing that we're looking for." I discerned. I was about to ask Elena to hand me another grimoire when Andrew suddenly grabbed for the grimoire in my hand.

"Oh my god! Andrew!" I jumped. He caught me off guard. "What are you looking for?"

"The resurrection spell. It can help us!" He spoke, excitedly.

"Andrew, you dumbass." I laughed. "Resurrection means to rise someone from the dead. It's not what we're looking for." Elena chuckled too. She got up and stretched her arms and legs from sitting in that position for so long.

"I know that. I'm not dumb" He replied.

"Ookay"

"No seriously, it can help us. Since he's technically not dead but not alive either we can try to reverse the resurrection spell. It can work." Andrew spoke in absolute confidence. Elena looked at me.

"I think it might work too" she agreed.

I took a deep breathe in. "we did it". Elena and Andrew both grinned and we had a group hug.

"Hey but I have a question." Elena announced while we still hugged. "Whose going to perform the spell?"

"UGHH" Andrew and I both replied. We all let go.

"I guess we still have a little more work to do. Are we going to find another witch?" Elena inquired.

"No, we can't trust anyone right now. Especially not after what Krystal did to you." Andrew reminded.

"I think it's time to tell Cameron everything." I realized. I didn't want to, but clearly time was running out and we didn't have any other option. "I'm going to tell him everything, including my feelings. I can't hold back anymore. The moment I saw his eyes, I was lost in them and truth be told. I don't want to find my way out. I'm tired of watching him so close yet so far. I'm tired of wanting him wrapped in my arms but only to have his wrapped in my mind. For the past 5 years, I've been wanting to let the words slip but then I would swallow the words again. And for the millionth time, I would wish for him to read my mind. But I'm sick of it. I'm going to tell him everything. Tonight." I let the tears fall out.

.

.

(Andrew's POV)

We all headed back to the cabin. Cameron was sleeping on the couch. I faced Vanessa.

"Hey, are you sure about this?" I wanted to make sure we were doing the right thing. "Once you say it, you can't take it back."