PineClan (CLOSED)

The first Clan lives on top a huge waterfall.

On top of the waterfall, there is a sunny forest of pine trees that surrounds the river that leads to the waterfall.

Their camp is a small clearing surrounded by pine trees. Most of the pine trees have holes in them, which the cats sleep in instead of a nest.

The Clan has good jumpers. Instead of swimming across the river, the jump over it. But younger cats like apprentices usually use the stepping stones to get across. Since they're good jumpers, they're also good runners. They do a great run and jump over the river.

They don't swim, so they don't eat fish, unless desprate for food. They mostly eat animals found in the pine forest - birds, squirrels, voles, chipmunks, etc.

When the river is frozen, these cats also have a talent for sliding across the river, even on thin ice. It takes lots of practice and skill to carefully slide across the ice so it doesn't crack.

The cats are usually swift and small, and their pelts are usually brown, black, or gray to blend in with the pine forest.

-:-:-

Guess a name for this Clan!

SLOTS

1. SapClan TheEntireFanfiction

2.PineClan skydragon110

3.StreamClan Crescentfirefly

4. LeafClan Tarbet

5. IceClan QueenNyra

~WINNERS~

1. PineClan skydragon110

2. StreamClan Crescentfirefly

3. LeafClan Tarbet