FUN pt.1

I watch as Jack and Mark race into the room, mark making it first. I smirk as they stare at me. I can't tell what is going on in there heads... Oh wait, ya I know what's going on. I can't believe this is going to happen. My mind is racing as Jack walks up behind me and begins to strip the rest of my dress off. Mark walks in front of me. I run my hand down his shirt and lifted it up, and removed it to see his toned chest. I die a little. Jack removes his shirt and is working on his pants. I tug on marks pants, wanting them to be something of the past. He slowly unzips them and teases me. He pulls his pants down. I see the HUGE bump (that he uses to hump) in his dark boxer briefs. I turn my head to look at Jack. I laugh a little at Jack's briefs. It's his own kind of briefs. It had sam on it and it read ' do you like what you see'. He smirks and looks at me. "Well, do you like what you see." I smirk at this. I think about all of the stories that I have read and how almost every one of them, have the girl stay quiet. "Well, if I didn't then I wouldn't be lookin now would i." Mark smirks at what I said and before I knew it I had my bra and underwear removed. I was positioned in between both of them.

"Are to ready (Y/N)"

I take a deep breath in. " yes" I say with a small smile.

Okay sorry it took so long to update and I know this chapter is shite, but I had writers block l, this will continue I just wanted to stop at the good part. The next chapter will be all fun.

And yes I'm aware some words maybe wrong. I'm on my phone and autoincorrect is having a hay day.

Blaze on my flames.