Oh Crap

"Mark I'm gonna go out for a bit, don't wait up." Sean calls from the front door. "Okay" I hear Mark yell back. "Bye" Sean says and I wave to him. After he closes to door Mark walks into the room. "Hey, (y/n) wanna help me make a vid." He smiles warmly and I agree. We end up making a fnaf/ waxing challenge video. WORST IDEA EVER. He plays and dies I get to wax his leg. Then I die and he waxed my leg. My god that hurt like a mother Huber (anyone get that quote) *coughspidermancough*. I thought they where always over acting but now I know that they weren't. That shiz really hurts. I mean damn. Anyway we finished the vid after about half an hour. I was hurting really bad and so was he. My legs hurt really bad and they were a bright red and Mark wasn't much better. His legs and stomach were really red. We go and sit in the living room. I made some drinks for us and made sandwiches. He devoured his and I digged into mine like I hadn't ate in a month. Then Jack walks in. "Well, well, well, what happened when I was gone." He smirks and I look at him. "We trained bears to Hola hoop  it was hard to do but we did it, no you idiot we shot a video." He just shakes his head at my response. "Well, what kinda video did you two make?" Jack says smirking at this question. "We made a waxing and fnaf vid, not one like your thinking of you Irish perv" I say and smack him.

Yep hope you guys like this story. If you have never had any body part waxed that is great for you. I say this because I have been waxed before and it hurts like hell. I will try to update soon but I have school and homework so it is hard to update.

Blaze on my flames,blaze on.