Chapter Seven

Harry Styles

"Harry Edward Styles!" Simon barks through the phone causing me to groan and turn the volume down on my phone. Nina whines in her sleep before cuddling deeper into my side. 

"Yes?" I whisper into the phone. 

"Where the hell are you?" He asks and my eyes bulge out my head. Fuck!

"Um. I overslept," I speak in a hushed tone as I try to move Nina off of me without waking her. 

"Like hell you did and now you're late for this tv interview. If you aren't here in fifteen minutes I will slice you in pieces and feed you to Niall!" 

"Alright, I'll be there in ten," I say as I am finally free from Nina's tight grip on me. I hang up the phone and run to my apartment. When I'm in there I take a five-minute shower and brush my teeth. I put on black jeans, my green flannel, a hat, and my shoes. I rush out of my apartment while putting my cross necklace on. I slip into Nina's apartment and search for her. 

"Nina!" I yell as I run to her room. Her head pops out of the bathroom as soon as I make it to her bedroom. 

"Yes!" She yells back teasingly. She steps out with a towel around her body and slippers on her feet. Damn, she's hot. I promise you guys she is even hotter in person.

"Do," Breathe in. "You," Breathe out. "Want," Breathe in. "To come with me to an interview?" Breathe out.

"Sure," She smiles which helps me relax a bit. 

"Well you only have five minutes to get ready," I say and her eyes bulge out their sockets.

"Um okay well get out!" She says and I get out closing her door. I walk to the kitchen and decided to make some quick coffee. Once it was done I heard the sound of heels clicking on the floor. I turned to see Nina walking towards me wearing a leather jacket, black blouse, skinny jeans, and greenish heels. Her hair was in perfect waves as she swiped some lipgloss on her lips.

 Her hair was in perfect waves as she swiped some lipgloss on her lips

"Gorgeous," I mumble as I give her a hug. She smiles before grabbing her purse and the coffee I made her. 

"Let's go," I say and then I hold her the door open for her. We walk arm in arm to my car and we are just in time. As soon as we have our seatbelts on I drive to the place where the interview is happening.

___

"Lads and Ladies. Meet Nina," I say and all their eyes widen. They look at me, then her, and then at each other. Liam is with Danielle, Louis with Eleanor, Zayn with Perrie, and Niall with a box of donuts.

"Hello, Nina," Niall says before shaking her hand and pressing a kiss to it. My jaw clenches but I hide it with a smile. 

"Wow if it isn't the beautiful Nina Dobrev. I know God took his time with you," Zayn smirks before pulling her into a hug. I roll my eyes at him before tugging Nina out of his grip and pulling her with me to the stage of the interview. Lou (stylist) grabs my hand and pulls me away from Nina while trying not to make a scene. She pulls me into the dressing room and before she can close the door I can see the girls talking to Nina. 

"NINA FUCKING DOBREV!" Lou yells and I smile with a nod. 

"SINCE WHEN YOU ASS?" I push my finger to her lips to try and shush her before anyone can hear us. 

"It's been a couple of weeks but we aren't necessarily dating." Her face falls but then she takes her phone out of her back pocket and smiles again. 

"Wait till Gem hears about this!" She says and I try to stop her but then another stylist comes in and forces me to sit down to do my hair and makeup. 

___

The interview was going absolutely smoothly until my eyes found Nina's figure. She was standing near the snack table having a conversation with Perrie. I couldn't help but bite my lip and lose my concentration on the rest of the interview. 

"Hello, Mr. Styles?" The interviewer says before laughing softly. My eyes snap back to her face and my face flushes. 

"Sorry," I mumble and she nods before turning her head to the direction I had been staring at. Her eyes widen before she stares back at me. 

"Is that Nina Dobrev?" She asks and I nod. 

"Are you guys a thing?" She asks and I give her a slight nod. 

"This is great!" She sighs happily and I give her a questionable look. 

"I just always shipped you guys." She mumbles and I stare back at Nina who is looking back at me with a smile. 

"Well yes we are a thing," I say and then I send a wink to Nina causing Perrie and the rest of the girls to push her around and giggle. 

"I think we are done for today," The interviewer says and we all nod. When the cameramen turn off the cameras I get up and make my way towards Nina. She notices me right away and makes her way towards me as well. 

"Hey," I speak first and she smiles. 

"So am I your girlfriend now?" She asks and I nod before leaning down and pressing a kiss to her plump lips. She smiles into this kiss while I smirk. 

"Okay enough PDA," I heard Zayn say before I pulled back and rolled my eyes at him.

"Buzzkill," Nina remarks before wrapping her arms around my torso. I wrapped my arms around her waist in surprise but chuckled when she nuzzled her face into my neck.

"Let's go. I wanna take you out for lunch," I say and she nods before pulling back. We both say goodbye to everyone and then make our way to my car. 

"Thank you for bringing me with you," Nina says with a wink at the end.

"Of course," I open the door for her and she sits inside the car. 

Today was great..