Chapter Three

Btw don't mind his fetus hair😂😂 pretend that is 2013 Harry!❤️

Song of the Chapter;

One Direction- WMYB

HARRY STYLES

"You stay here and let me change I'll be back." She sprinted to her bedroom and I watched her butt bounce with each step she took. I put my hands over my dick because God was it growing. I sat back and went through Instagram. A couple minutes later Nina came back looking beautiful.

She came out wearing black jeans, a black tank top, a black leather jacket, and brown heels. Her brown hair looked perfect as well. "You look beautiful," I said with a huge smile. Nina went into the kitchen and served the dogs a bowl of water and food.

"Thank you." She said and we checked on the dogs. They were both asleep on Jade's little doggy bed.

"Awe let me take a picture of them." She said and I nodded. She bent down with her phone in her hands. She snapped a picture and then we made our way out the door.

"Let's go to an Italian restaurant!" Nina stated and I agreed. We walked out of the building and got into her white Audi. Now this is my type of girl. Hot and has a hot ride too. Nina turned on the heat and then the radio. Ironically, as soon as she turned it one What makes you beautiful came on and I turned red. Nina looked towards me and smiled before putting the volume up even more.

"You're insecure,

Don't know what for,

You're turning heads when you walk through the door,

Don't need make-up, to cover up,

Being the way that you are is enough!" Nina sang as loud as she could and I put my hands over my ears. She stopped at a red light and literally pulled my hands off my ears.

"Sing with me!" She yelled over the happy chorus of the song.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,

Oh, oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

If only you saw what I can see,

You'd understand why I want you so desperately,

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,

You don't know,

Oh, oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

Oh, oh,

That's what makes you beautiful!" She grinned at my embarrassment and then finally the song changed.

"Why weren't you singing?" She pouted and I laughed.

"That is to embarrassing too sing."

"Okay." She said and then she parked outside of a nice Italian restaurant.

NINA DOBREV

I can't actually believe that Harry fucking Styles and I are going to dinner together. I sighed and parked my car in front of my favorite restaurant in New York called Anika.

"They have the best pizza in New York I swear," I said with a smile. As soon as I was going to open the door Harry had stopped me. He got out of the passenger seat and walked around to open my door. My smile grew and I got out of the car. We slipped into the restaurant in a fast pace so we wouldn't get caught by the paparazzi. Once we entered we were greeted by my favorite waitress.

"Julissa!" I smiled and gave her a friendly hug. She seated us down and became a little jittery when she noticed I was standing next to the Harry Styles.

"OH MY GOD!" She mouthed to me when Harry's back was turned to her. I laughed quietly and passed Harry a menu. We both ordered Lemonades and a pie of extra cheesy pizza. I have to go to the gym tomorrow oh my god this is bad.

"So what made you move to New York?" I asked as I played with the straw from my lemonade.

"I wanted to go somewhere new and you know this is the big apple." He replied with a smirk.

"That's nice." I smiled back.

"Do you watch Vampire Diaries?" I asked and he nodded quickly.

"You're my favorite character." He smirked and I laughed before putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Thank you babe. You're my favorite band member." I smiled back. We continued to talk about our favorite things to do and then our food came. My eyes lit up and I licked my lips.

"Woah there doll, someone's hungry." He said and I couldn't help but nod. I grabbed Harry's plate before he could and served him two slices of pizza. He thanked me and took a huge bit out of his pizza. I did the same and we both moaned at the same time. I looked up and so did he and I turned red. We talked the rest of the time before we had a playful argument about who had to pay. He won of course but I made him swear that if we ever went out again I would be the one paying.

"Thank you so much Harry this was fun,"

"Thank you as well I would probably be eating canned spaghetti right now if it wasn't for your suggestion." He smiled and I nodded.

"Here let me get your number so we could keep in contact you know in case I need something or even you do." He stammered and I chuckled. I gave him my number and he gladly took it. We stood up and I put my arm in his. We walked towards the front door like nothing but then the unexpected happened. Tons on top of tons of paparazzi showed up taking a bunch of pictures of us.

"Fuck!" Harry yelled as he grabbed onto my hand and pushed us through the paps. We got into my car an Harry decided to drive since he is faster. We entered to our apartment building as fast as we could and ran to my apartment which was on the top floor. I unlocked my door and the puppies both came running towards us. I picked up Jade and Harry picked up Brutus.

"Goodnight, Harry." I said. I leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his cheek. He smiled down at me and kissed the top of my head.

"Goodnight, love." With that Harry left my apartment. I waited until he got into his and then I closed and locked my door. I pressed my back against the door and took a deep breath.

Today was great.