Chapter Four

HARRY STYLES

Surprisingly this morning I woke up in a really good mood. Maybe it's because the most beautiful woman in the world lives right next door to me. Or maybe it's because she gave me her number. I stood up from my bed and dragged my feet as I put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. I still had so much to unpack so maybe I can ask Nina for some help after I take her to breakfast. The only problem was that I was afraid about what happened with the paparazzi last night. I hope management doesn't get mad at me and I really hope they haven't published any magazines or posted the pictures on social media.

"Good morning buddy!" I gleamed when I saw Brutus come out from his bed and quilt I had bought for him. He waggled his tail at me and I leaned down to pet him.

He followed me as I walked to my bathroom. He sat down outside of the bathroom as if he knew that I was going to take a shower. I chuckled before brushing my teeth and hopping in the shower. I washed my hair which was growing rapidly. I stood out of the shower once the water had turned ice cold. I wrapped my towel around my waist as I walked out of the bathroom to be greeted with Brutus again.

We got into our bedroom and I picked him up and put him on my bed. I grabbed my phone from my bedside table which was the only furniture besides my bed that I had put up. I turned it on and saw that it was 10:30 so I really hope that Nina is awake and free today being that it is Sunday. I texted her a quick good morning with an emoji on the end.

I dried off my body and put on my underwear, lotion, and deodorant because I have to make sure to smell good and my skin is soft. I got dressed in my usual all black outfit. When I heard my phone ring I smiled and picked it up. She responded to the message with a good morning and an emoji as well. I was glad to see she was awake so I decided to call her.

"Hello, sweet pea," I said as soon as she answered.

"Hey!"

"Are you busy today?" I asked.

"No actually I'm making breakfast would you like to come over?" She asked.

"Sure." I tried not to sound too excited but failed completely. I grabbed Brutus and we walked to her apartment. I knocked on the door and she opened it with a huge smile. I looked down to see she was dressed in a rolling stone muscle tank, leggings, and flip flops. I gasped when she wrapped her arms around my torso. I hugged her back with a large grin on my face. She pulled away and grabbed my hand. She pulled me inside her apartment which let me tell you it smells amazing. I placed Brutus on the floor and he ran to Jade.

"I made French Toast, bacon, and sausage." She gleamed and I nodded before sitting down at the kitchen table. There were two cups of orange juice, two table mats, two plates, a bowl of fruit, and maple syrup. She came back with two plates. One with French Toast and the other with bacon and sausage. She grabbed my plate before I could and served me the food. I smiled down at her as I grabbed her plate before she could grab it.

"Hey!" She mumbled before reaching it. I served her this time and she smiled. I passed her the plate and maple syrup. She poured it on top of her French toast and then did it for me. I grinned before cutting the French toast and putting it in my mouth. The cinnamon and syrup tasted so good together.

"This tastes so good," I said and she nodded. We ate together and talked about random things. I found out that she loves old movies and reading books. Once we finished I grabbed all the plates on the table and put them in the sink so I could wash them.

"You don't have to wash the dishes silly." She grinned before grabbing both of my hands to pull them away. But I pulled back.

"But I want to," I said before kissing her forehead sweetly. She turned red before walking to the sink with a wet rag in her hand. She kissed my cheek before walking away.