Chapter Six

HARRY STYLES

I didn't know how to react after Nina and I pulled back from our heated kiss. I was on the verge of screaming and cheering in happiness but I kept my cool. I've never wanted to kiss someone so bad and I'm guessing this was my biggest dream.

"That was amazing," I mumbled trying not to sound too happy but I failed miserably, again.

"Yeah." I was taken by surprise when she wrapped her arms around my body. I hugged her back right after and we just stood there for a couple seconds. Ironically, a couple seconds later a slow song came on so she backed up and then out her hand in mine. I placed my hand on the small of her back and she put her head on my shoulder as we swayed side to side to the music. I put my cheek on her head after giving her a small kiss on the forehead.

"Aww!" We heard over the music and when I looked up I saw Kat standing in front of us with her phone in hand as if she was about to take a picture. Before I could process what was going on Kat's phone flashed and a picture of us was taken. Great.

"Hm. Yay now we have a cute picture together," Nina slurred happily. Suddenly, I noticed her wobbling back and forth slowly and I knew that wasn't good. I grabbed her hand and walked her to the table we were seated at. I grabbed my jacket and slung it over her shoulders because I knew for a fact that it was going to be chilly outside. I grabbed her purse and held it in my hand while I could see that she could barely walk.

"I think I drank too much Hazzy-poo," She groaned as she cuddled into my side. I frowned and walked towards where the group we were with was standing.

"Hey, guys we're gonna head back to the apartment because I have a feeling she's about to pass out."

"Okay, get home safe!" Paul said and the rest nodded in agreement since they were drinking some of their drinks.

"Bye friends!" Nina sang suddenly and I smiled as she wrapped an arm around my waist. I took out two pairs of sunglasses from my pocket putting one Nina and the other on myself so we wouldn't get blinded by the flashing lights of the paparazzi cameras. I opened the door of the restaurant and we walked carefully through the swarm of annoying no life having paparazzi men and women.

___

We made it back to the building pretty fast. I was afraid that Nina would throw up while I was driving but thankfully that didn't happen because she knocked out instead. I parked the car in it's designated area and then I turned off the ignition. I walked out of the car and closed it before walking to Nina's side. I opened it and she went tumbling into my body, thankfully I was able to catch her before she could fall out of the car.

"Let's get you upstairs," I mumbled as I picked her bridal style with her purse in hand. I closed the door with my foot and made my way to the building. I got into her house by taking the spare key out from under the mat while still carrying her because I'm a boss like that.

The puppies came running to us while I closed the door and locked it. "Hi, babies," I whispered.

"Shh." Nina pushed her index finger up to my lips and pushed down. I chuckled quietly and walked up the stairs and both puppies trailed behind us. I got into her room, turning the light on in the process and placed her down on the bed. I watched as both puppies ran to Jade's little corner and laid down together. I smiled widely before looking back down at Nina.

First things first, I took her shoes off of her feet, I took both the jackets off, and then I took off her shirt but do not worry I didn't dare look down. I grabbed the long pajama shirt that was on the nightstand next to her and slipped it on her. Then, I took off her pants and then I placed everything in the hamper. I sat her up and she moaned sleepily I thought she would awake but she still slept away.