Seven - The End?

The Fifth night. This will be the last time Lloyd works here. Our last chance to get revenge.

The clock strikes 12. Bansha and Ghoultar make their move almost immediately. I step off the stage at about 12:30, and Soul Archer death glares the camera already.

1:00, Ghoultar keeps pacing from the left door to the northernmost part of the West Hall. Bansha is awaiting a good chance to strike. Soul Archer is ready to charge. I am laughing along my path.

2:00, Ghoultar and Bansha are at either doorway.

"Hello my friend, back so soon again? It seems to me that you like our company," Ghoultar laughed.

"You took away the life I had, and now I wear a bib that says 'Let's Eat!' Let's see how you like it, it's like it's meant to be," Bansha taunts.

I hide in the shadows behind Bansha. Ghoultar leaves.

Soul Archer charges, but Lloyd shuts the door before he can make a move.

3:00, Wrayth shows up in Lloyd's office. He disappears when Lloyd flips up his camera panel.

4:00, I am hidden outside his door. Bansha is back in the East Hall, and Ghoultar is making way for Soul Archer.

5:00, Lloyd forgets to close the right hand door when he looks at the cameras to stall Soul Archer. I make my move and am now hidden in the office behind him. I lunge out and scream in his face before I—

6:00.

That's it?

That's how it ends, you ask?

No.

After Lloyd leaves the establishment, we hear that we are being relocated to the back closet of the Museum. Apparently, we're too dangerous for the public.

I naturally took that as a compliment.

Days passed. We thought we would rot back there forever.

Days soon turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months.

That's when I saw light as the door opened.

At first, I saw a peculiar sight. It was another animatronic. I couldn't remember where I'd seen that face before...

"Follow me," it said.