"Don't talk to that Luke kid again. You know what will happen if you do." Niall flinched at the venom laced voice, his mind thinking over some smart witted remark but he couldn't come up with anything once Louis turned in his seat to stare at him. They were so different, Niall thought to himself. Yes they might have certain similar features but damn, Louis was probably the most handsome man he had ever laid eyes on. He quickly shook his head, getting rid of the thoughts that had been suddenly, rather randomly invading his mind for a while now.

"Okay." Niall whimpered quietly, looking out of the window when he saw the small smirk playing on Louis's face. He wished he had insight into the brunette's mind because really, controlling the life of his little brother must be such damn joy.

"Why do you do this?" The bottle blonde asked quietly, making sure his voice was not a notch above a mere whisper. It wasn't that he was scared of Louis Tomlinson, his own sibling, but rather the mere thought of giving respect to the man who protected and defended him at all times, no matter what.

"If you could defend yourself then I wouldn't have to bother." Louis scoffed, as if the answer was plain obvious .

"I'm a man. I can defend myself just fine."

"A man? Niall have you ever looked st yourself in the mirror? You have fucking curves around your waist and hip. You wear flower crowns and pink jumpers to school!" The blonde watched Louis's grip tighten on the steering wheel, causing his knuckles to turn white but paid no heed to it. "Even my mates stare at your ass and talk about banging you."

"My choice of clothes and what my body looks like doesn't define whether I'm a man or not. I'm still very much a boy Louis. I'm just different." He whispered quietly, keeping his voice down once again even though there was a voice inside his head telling him to scream, to shake his older brother up and just shout at him, call him out for being such a prick.

"Shut up and let me drive." Niall scoffed, rolling his eyes as he fell back into the seat. Leave it to his brother to act like a complete jerk and then ignore the topic altogether.

Fucking overprotective sibling!

An/ not impressed by the introduction but something is always better than nothing.
Since I've never written Nouis, there is a fair chance that I might delete this book. Unless it gets a butt load of views and votes and comments! Then it shall stay!

How do u feel about this though?

Its just a small insight on their life. Its really hard to have so many stories and keep tab of how Niall behaves in all of them. The character must always be different.

Anyways, do u want me to continue or should I stop ?

Oh yeah warning, this is incest.