Overprotective

"Niall!" The blonde quickly snapped his head in the direction of the voice calling out his name. The sheer urgency in it was enough to make him suspect another detention slip coming his way, even though he had been awfully quiet during class. And that was surely a first.

The petite blonde cursed under his breath when he noticed the fluffy brunette hair bouncing in his direction. The carrier of such magnificent hair being none other than his very own blood, the man who shared a DNA with him, the one who had dunked his face in mud more times than what was considered normal (Niall was certain that there was a number). He frowned to himself, noticing the angry expression on that rugged and stubble covered face.

"Is that your brother?" The faint Australian voice caught his attention quickly, momentarily making him forget all about that angry male marching towards them. Niall batted his long eyelashes, almost certain that there was a light blush eminent on his face. He bit his lips, watching the handsome Australian's eyes rake over his features before stopping in the direction of his lips. Niall bit them harder, sure that he was going to draw blood from them. "Don't bite your lips. You know what it does to me." He almost rolled his eyes at the cliche dialogue. Fifty shades of grey was a tad bit over rated but Niall wouldn't mind having a handsome Daddy like Christian Grey in his life. But for now, Luke Hemmings, the popular jock from his over priced high school would have to do.

"What does it do to you?" The blonde asked innocently, squeaking loudly when large hands were suddenly grabbing him by the hip, pulling him further into the broad chest. It made him feel safe. Niall always did feel safe when he was in the company of strong, masculine people. He didn't know why that happened but he liked it. He liked knowing that he had boys wrapped around his finger, ready to obey his every command.

That feeling however left as soon as it had come and he was being snatched by the arm, away from the frowning Australian and being tossed to the other side while the same angry male dealt with Luke Hemming . It almost made Niall want to cry. Leave it to his own sibling to ruin all the high school fun he could be having. He could have a huge line of dicks just waiting to be ridden by him but no, that wouldn't happen as long as Louis Tomlinson exists.

"You fucking punk. Keep your hands away from my little brother" With every line he spoke, the brunette punched the Australian right on the jaw, cornering him into the lockers and with a huff, he reached for Niall's small hands and dragged the blonde away.

Niall looked scared at the scene but merely rolled his eyes at Louis's behavior. He had witnessed this way too many times. Ever since that one day, the blonde had been a little bit scared of his older brother. Not for himself but rather of the people who tried to make passes at him.

"Your knuckles are bleeding." Niall stated suddenly, frowning when he noticed the small drops of blood on Louis's hands. It wasn't much, but it was enough to have him panicking. They had always been like this. Niall was the fretting little brother who played nurse almost every time Louis either hurt himself or got himself sick. Whereas Louis was the overprotective older brother, always making sure that Niall was in his line of sight and not whoring around with some random jock. His little brother was famous for that all over the town.

"It doesn't matter." The brunette gave a casual shrug, swiftly running his fingers along the tattoo covering his wrists before jogging to the drivers seat. "Get inside." He ordered firmly to Niall, only walking inside once the blonde was seated in.

The drive to the house was fairly boring, giving Niall all the time in the world to think about everything. He wondered why Louis was always so protective over him but really, it became a bit too much after that day. The day when Louis was close to taking a life. Just the thought made shivers run down his spine.