#20 cute moments

Dean:- "No," he says as you come out of the dressing room. "What's wrong with it?" You ask looking down at the floral dress you had tried on. "It's not showing enough," he says with a completely serious face. You roll your eyes and walk over to sit on his lap. "I'll make you think it isn't showing enough," you say into his ear. "You promise?" He asks cheekily. You pull away from his ear to kiss his lips. You get up to head back into the dressing room. "One more," he says pulling you back down to kiss you one more time. You laugh and grant his wish with another kiss. You pull back again to turn to head back to change but he doesn't let go of your hand. "One more?" He asks with his best puppy dog face. You roll your eyes and lean in to kiss him yet again. "If you don't let me change Mr. Winchester, you can't take me home," you whisper into his ear. "Well what are you waiting for woman, quit wasting time!" He orders with a smile sending you back into the dressing room.
°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆•☆°☆°

Sam:- Today you and sam are just walking around town, when you guys saw this playground. You would have walked past it, but sam grab your hand and led you over to the playground. "Come on sammy, what are we doing here?" You ask. sam smiles and says, "Y/n, it's a play ground. How could we not be here?" You laugh and say, "But there are little kids here." He looks at you with a smile and say, "So, lets be the big kids." You laugh and say, "Fine, but only for 15 mintes." "Fine."
.
.

15 minutes turned into 5 hours playing on the slides and the swings. You couldn't even believe anyone could be there that long, but you guys could. "You know what would be cool?" sam says, while smiling. "What?" You reply. "Lets go down the slide upside down on our backs." You look at him confused and say, "Are you frickin crazy?" He laughs and says, "Maybe." even know you thought it was stupid, you still did it with him and once you did it, you had no regrets. While you were at the bottom of the slide, you guys look at each other and Harry puts a piece of hair behind your ear and says, "You are the most amazing, wonderful, beautiful woman I know. I love you so much." You blush a little and say, "I love you too." and then you guys kiss.
°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆•☆°☆°

Cas:- You exhale loudly as your boyfriend's arms embrace you from behind and bring you closer to his body; both your forms covered in sweat. "Was that good?" He asks as he places a kiss to your neck. "Yeah, 'good' doesn't really cut it." You laugh "I still haven't regained my breath." cas lets out a chuckle as he strokes your bare back "Well recover quickly; I have some big things planned for us." You can't help but to smile at what a big of a dork your boyfriend is "Okay, cookie. You'll be the first one to know." He brings you even closer to his body, as you start to drift away to sleep.