#1-how you meet him.

Dean:- you stood in the market just starting at the empty shelves. you turned around to meet green eyes staring at your (Y/E/C) eyes. "can I help you? because I don't work here." you said. he stayed quite for a minute before responding. "you've been staring at that empty shelves for the past 7 minutes. can I ask why?" he has a deep eyes. you smiled at the man. "Some dude took the last pie and I kinda stand here till they put more out" you explained. the man reach down into his basket. and handed you the pie. "here, I can find another." you started at him. "your lying." he smirked. "alright ! I do love me some pie. how about we spit it half the pay and you take half of it. deal?" you nodded. "fine. by the way I'm (Y/N)." you stuck your hand out. "Winchester. Dean Winchester".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sam:- you weren't tall so when you are at the library or book store-since you almost always there you avoid for books out of your reach however, there is one book you always wanted and couldn't reach. you huffed in frustration.you look up and saw a hand grabbed the book. you turned around and saw a tall man with long hair. he passed you the book. "here, I saw you struggling to reach for this." you went red. "well yeah. I'm not that tall. wait ! how long have you been watching?" this time he went red. "a few minutes" you roes an eyebrow. "seriously dude! I could have gotten that book a few minutes ago!" he looked at you with puppy eyes. you sighed "thanks...?" you stopped realizing you didn't know the man's name. "Sam Winchester." you nodded. "I have to go and meet my brother. see you around.." he turned around "THE NAME IS (Y/N) BY THE WAY." as you waved goodbye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cas:- you sat at the edge of the roof. not because you wanted to commit suicide. no it because you loved the view. you could see the city. there was a man watching you and you could feel his stare. "are you going join me?" of course you were taking a risk, I mean this man could be a murderer. you heard footsteps and then at the corner of you eyes you saw him sit down. "beautiful view ain't it just?" you asked, begin friendly. he nodded. "very." he repiled. after a few minutes of peaceful quietness. you sighed. "you don't talk much" you turn to see a man in a trench coat and he has bright blue eyes. you felt a small smile creep into you face. "it doesn't matter. I hope I see you again..." he said. "wait ! what's your name?" he looked at you "castiel" your eyes shined "nice name castiel. my name is (Y/N)" he smiled at you then go. you thought to your self "weird but cute" you smiled at your self remembering his blue Angel eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hope you like it guys :)

xx~ princess nene.