Not Another Chapter

Before I get into the chapter, I just wanted to congratulate the winners on the cover contests! The winner for this book is ... iiPastelUnicorns!!!! Please check out her books "Malt Shop" and "Kaitlin is a Murderer"! Loved the cover you made, it was exactly what I was looking for! The next winner is ... your_book_is_trash!!!! She has no works, so I can't announce any XD. Your cover was 10/10 and I LOVED how aesthetic it was XD. I hope you guys liked this contest and would want to do another one in the future!

Thank you so much everyone who competed! In these next few chapters I will be posting some of my favorite covers and will shout out the peeps that made them! I love you guys SO much and I also wanted to thank you for the 11K reads!!!!!!!! I never though my book would come this far, but I guess it did (that was the stupidest line ever!!). I never imagined a dork like me making people happy and writing something people actually like! Thank you all SOSOSO much for the love and support and I hope you guys like this next chapter :-)

 I never imagined a dork like me making people happy and writing something people actually like! Thank you all SOSOSO much for the love and support and I hope you guys like this next chapter :-)