Chapter 7

Christie's POV

I open up my car door and grab my car keys, phone, and some trash that has been sitting in my car for too long. I throw the trash in the cans at the bottom of the driveway and unlock my front door. I see my mom smiling in the kitchen as she makes some food.

"Hey sweetie!"

"Hi mom."

"Come sit. I'm making some pasta if you want any."

"I'm fine thanks."

"You look tense. Everything okay?"

"How do you go from thinking something might be true to knowing for sure that the something is true?"

"Well it depends on the chain of events. Let's say you think you are hungry, you do not know for sure until either your stomach is growling or you try eating some food."

She waves a single piece of pasta around and I roll my eyes and take it. I pop it in my mouth. "Thank you."

"No problem sunshine! I have to go to work in about thirty minutes. Want to watch something with me?"

"Okay. What do you have in mind?"

"Well I found your old collection of Disney movies and I thought it would be fun to start watching one!"

"Okay!" I chuckle.

I stick Beauty and the Beast in the DVD player in the living room and sit in the couch with my mom who is eating the big bowl of pasta she made. I smile and forget about everything.

Are you ever so concentrated on something the entire world seems to melt away and you are only thinking about this one thing? That is how I felt in this exact moment of time. I never get to see mom and I can not remember the last time I watched a Disney Princess movie, so I felt so happy that the stress of the world seemed to disappear into oblivion!

---

Wendy run away with me, I know it sounds crazy don't you're wh-

I open my eyes and fumble around for the object making the noise. I grab my phone and I see that a random number is calling.

"Hello?"

"Is this Christie?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"That does not matter. Do you want to know what matters?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Bradley matters to me and if she matters to you then you will stay away from her for good!"

"I'm sorry, but I would like to know who you are."

"Watch your back Foster!"

"I will call the damn cops if you d-"

I hear the faint beep that signifies the call ending and I look at the number on my recent calls. I screenshot a picture with the number in it and send it to Bradley.

C: Recognize the number? It just told me to stay away from u? What the hell is going on Brad?

---

Sorry this is so short! I have lots of exams to study for and this will be the only update until school gets out next week. I love u guys sm!!!!

-Josie