~Dungeons and Dragons IRL~

(Y/N)'S P.O.V

"Is the human awake?" A slightly scruffled Swedish voice drifted to my ears as I slowly gained consciousness. I kept my eyes shut as to not attract attention because I knew the voice was talking about me. 

Footsteps started to sound down a distance and continued to get louder as they neared. It sounded like they were coming down...a hallway? Was I in a dungeon? 

Who the hell has dungeons anymore? Am I in an episode of Dungeons and Dragons?

I slowly fidgeted my arms and legs. Apparently I was chained to a wall, with heavy chain-links too. 

Typical medieval movie-style imprisonment techniques. Bet you they were black and rusted. How much blood is in here too?

The air reeked of the salty scent of blood. How many things do they kill in here?!

A clanging of keys was followed by a loud screeeech from the door as I opened my eyes.

No faking it anymore.

I came face-to-face with the Korean demon I met in the park the other night, except this time, the demon's hair was...fire? It wasn't just red hair, it was fucking fire. His eyes resonated black as little trails of smoke drifted from them, the smoke almost mixing with the smoke from his hair. He wore a slim outfit, almost all black aside from a red shoulder pad, a small ear piece, pair of red gloves and he now had a tail and little horns, a little insignia singed onto the clothing.

"Well, aren't you guys just the example of a five-star hotel." I gestured to the puddles of blood, the ill-lit room and the chains that held me to the wall, the links swallowing my arms whole. My clothes- which weren't even my clothes anymore, they were now just a tattered red tank top and a torn pair of shorts- barely covered my skin.

"Listen here, little brat." The Korean spat out as he backhanded me, the gloves burning my cheek. I hissed quietly, glaring up at him. "I'm Dark, and you better obey me or else you'll fuckin' get it. You got 'at?" I nodded, not really that intimidated. "Sure. Fine. Whatever the fuck you say. " He started to unlock the cuffs as I glared at the ground.

I never thought I'd ever think this, but I actually miss that ignorant sonuvabitch.....Anti, come save me, you bastard!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANTI'S P.O.V

I stared at the palace, gulping quietly and flicking my tail. Natemare crouched beside me with his knife in it's sheath. My own knives rested on my hips, the tips poisoned with my special concoction that'll at least knock a demon down for a couple days. We were both clad in slight armor- Nathan's idea- his more focused on his chest, mine more focused on my arms, legs and head. My armor was a dark green as his was a deep purple.

My new partner glanced over at me. "You sure we can do this? I mean, we're breaking into the equivalent of fuckin' Mordor here, man!"

"An' yet Frodo an' his friends did it. Chill ou', Nate. We go' 'is." I gave him a somewhat-comforting glance, trying to relax the geek down as he sighed. "Fine...."

A loud roar caused both of us to jump as a large flume of fire blasted towards us, the two of us splitting and rolling separate ways as Nate shouted.

"They have a fuckin' dragon?!"

I whipped my head to make eye contact with something that I never thought I'd see. A thirty-five foot, fire-breathing, horned, fanged, winged, scaled, demonic lizard towered over me with the intent to kill me. His five horns spiraled upward behind his crest of his head that towered over me. His chest wasn't scaled, more like skin. His wings were leather, the ends cut to imitate the ends of fire. Not to mention his eyes were pure white and his claws were the size of half of my arm.

Yep, a fire dragon. Are you really that obsessed with DnD, AntiVirus?

"Well, someone's 'horny'." I commented, pulling out my knives and gesturing to the many horns the creature had as Nate groaned. 

"REALLY, ANTI?!" "What?" I smirked at him before charging the dragon. It was kind of like the bear, except larger, more vicious, and actually had a fighting chance of killing me.

But this fucker stood in the way between me and (Y/N), who, by the way, could be dead or be close to it.

The idea of (Y/N) being harmed shoved me over the edge, my hair switching to green flames as the tip of my tail turned into a blade. My eyes glowed brighter as I roared before charging at the distracted dragon. Nate's gaze flickered between the dragon and I before he rolled back, his eyes wide. 

The beast tried to slice at me, his claw nicking my cheek as I hissed. His swift tail knocked Nate onto his ass.

"Anti, his chest- His heart's free!"

How fuckin' stereotypical.

I leaped up and sliced his wings when he flapped him up. Sliced under his scales when I could. Roars erupted from the beast, but I didn't care as I continued, swinging down and around to his chest to plunge the knife into his heart.

The winged animal roared his last breath before crashing to the ground, the earth shaking a bit as I leaped off the carcass and breaking off a horn. My hair, eyes and tail slowly shifted back to normal.

"Well, tha' was.....interestin'."

Nate rolled his eyes. "Why did you get a horn?"

I glanced over at him, then down at the item. "I's me prize! I won i' fair an' square!"

"Jesus fucking Christ, Anti....."