The Bell And The Dragon

Dark walked into The Bell And The Dragon, a clean black tight-fitting tee covering down to the  waistband of his dark blue jeans. He wore a pair of blue and black Heelys and a hat covered the stripe of white in his hair.

He didn't exactly know who he was looking for, but Anti noticed him before he came in. He walked over to the killer, leading him to a dimly-lit booth at the back of the restaurant. Dark sat down, taking off his hat as Anti slid back his black hood to reveal his face.

"Hello, Dark."

Dark slightly smiled. "Hey."

The waiter came over, getting their orders of two Pepsi's and a basket of bread. As she left, Anti cleared his throat.

"Okay, so you've been briefed, I assume?" Dark nodded. "Good. Top of the game. I like that. So, we have one girl. My guess is that she's normally either alone or has her head in the goddamn clouds."

"Or at least on her phone 24/7."

Anti nodded. "Yeah. So, any ideas?"

"Well, we should watch for the places she travels first. If she's not there, then we'll check the less-likely places." A grin flashed across Dark's face. "We'll be able to trap her eventually.'

Anti nodded. "But, she may always be in contact with someone."

"True, true. However, she has to sleep at some point, right? We kill her when she sleeps, get her out of the way. Plan it to look like a suicide."

Anti pondered this. "But, that takes the fun out of it. Wait 'til she's in the woods and she gets a chance to run. Make her believe she's getting away, then kill her."

Dark nodded in agreement, a glint of hunger flashing across his eyes. "That sounds the best. Let's do that. Also, the snow will help us hide our tracks, covering everything we leave behind...."

The two continued to scheme as the white snow fell outside, the winter coming early this year.