Not Your Kitten

I backed up from the demon standing in front of me, my fear-filled (e/c) eyes staring into his glowing pupils. His grin faded as he sensed my fear.

"What's wron', kitten? There's no reason to be afrai-"

I stopped him mid-sentence. "NO REASON?! You just tried to fuckin' kill me and then save me from another scary bastard and you tell me there's no reason to be afraid?!"

Anti's shoulders dropped as he sighed, his gaze softening slightly as we still kept solid eye contact.

"Look, love. I wanted to kill ye at first, in the woods, when I could barely see ye. An' I should've then, because when ye broke free and got into the beam o' the streetlights, well.... that's why I gave ye the chance to run, kitten."

"STOP CALLING ME KITTEN!" I shouted, Anti's ears slightly pulling down. "I ain't your kitten or your pet, okay?! I'm not yours!"

I spun around and started to run when Anti bared his fangs and growled warningly, bolting out of the park. I ran as fast as my feet could take me, panting as I dashed towards the apartment I lived in.

~~~~~~~

I broke through the front door of my apartment with a crash, not stopping as I slammed the door shut behind me and bolted to my room. I could hear my mom cry after me as I blasted past her room but ignored her while I slammed my door and leaned on it.

Thoughts flew about my mind as I slowed my breathing, gulping.

What if he finds my house? Or my room? What if he does kill me? Or his partner, "Darkiplier"?

What if....

What if....

What i-

A knock at my window caused me to jump and look over to see a dark figure at the window, tapping on it.

"Nope. I can't see who you are and I don't care. Fuck off!"

The figure kept tapping before the eyes started to glow a familiar blue and green, a groan rising from my chest. "GoddamnitAntiImmabeatyourass......"

I slipped to the window and stared at him. He tapped on the glass again, pouting and doing puppy eyes as I shook my head. "You're gonna kill me. No."

He shook his head befote clasping his hands together and getting on his hands and knees on the fire escape, literally begging.

"Jesus Christ, you're pitiful-" I started as I opened the window, letting him climb through as he chuckled. "Thanks, kitten-"

"I AIN'T YOUR FUCKIN KITTEN!"