"Got into Trouble"

Start from the beginning

"Oh Look what a coincidence... There's Eleanor over there with a date" Louis said making us Look to his side.

"Shall we?" Louis asked us and it was alright with me because she wasn't anyone important or anything ...

"Cool" Niall said .. "Alright with me" Zayn said and Liam agrees with him and I was the only one who didn't said anything so Obviously all of their eyes were on me...

"Okay Fine , But I don't want to get in trouble. And I do not I REPEAT!! DO NOT WANT TO BE A GIRL AGAIN!" I said to them .. making them Laugh ...

"Okay lads .. Let's Go Crazy" Louis smirked making me Blushed because its freaking cute!!! So after that we parked our car near the restaurant then our first move was to Get their car without Tires... yeah we actually have tools for that so yeah .... this restaurant is super perfect .... because it was a closed parking.. so its perfect for getting the tires out ...

"Okay we gotta know the car ... Liam be the cop .. , Niall will be on for lookout then Zayn , me and Harold will get the tires out" Louis plans while opening the trunk of the car. well its because we always kept the things in Mrs. Horan's car since she said that she doesn't mind.

"wait what about security?" I asked and Liam said that he'll handle it .... maybe he's going to Hacked into the system again.

"ok lads move out!" Zayn said and they got the tools out.. while Liam was on his laptop....

"Okay... Security Cameras are OFF until I pressed enter lets go" Liam said and I even wonder sometimes. Because from strangers to Brothers who ruins dates ... this is actually the second time we ruin a date. Well that and Zayn's mum to be honest. Because Zayn said that her boyfriend was like a Bitch or something. so we went to the parking seeing lots of cars down there...

"What if they don't have a car?" Zayn asked us while we wait for Liam...

"That's impossible.. I just saw her got out of a Blue car" Louis said as he holds the tool kit or whatever you call it.

"Lads i got it" Niall said and showed us his phone.

From: Leeyum
Lads.. Ford Focus Blue no Plate

"Told ya" Louis said and we split up and search for the ford focus...

"Lads over here" We heard zayn on the right direction, so we ran over there and get on to getting the tires out. but then suddenly a guard approached us

"what are you doing?" he asked in his deep voice ...

"We were just replacing the tires so that our mate wouldn't have to worry about the drive later" I quickly said that I heard him giggled

"That's the best excused you can think of Harry?" he giggled then he took of his glasses and Mustache off ... oh fook it was Liam

"Well sorry you made me shiver" he giggled again and helped Louis and Zayn. We hid the tires under the other car beside it...

"Okay let's get moving and move on to step 2" I thought it was over but it obviously wasn't ...

"ok step two... ruin their order... they obviously already ordered ... so all we have to do i when they're already eating.. Harry comes in wearing a chef costume and put hot sauce on both place then ran to the back door and meet us here again.." I nodded and get the Chef costume at the back. I even have to tie my hair into a bun so I wont be that suspicious.