"Got into Trouble"

HARRY
4 days after Christmas , The lads and I took a Road trip and a Sound trip to Manchester .. I was even wearing a Christmas Hat. but on the way there we saw Jade with this Guy... and this guy has his arm around Jade ...

"Lads.. take a look over there" Zayn said and pointed at Jade.. since Niall was driving He slowed down and we glared at Jade and this guy that we don't know.

"Well Look at Jadey

"Well Look at Jadey ... having a perfectly Non-Sabotage date... Shall we lads?" I heard Louis and he smirks at Jade

"Were not Dating, were just having a wee conversation" Jade screamed and Niall even parked beside them

"Do what you have to do Louis" I was shocked at what Niall said ...

"Will do" Louis was about to Get out of the Car but I stopped him..

"Let her be... besides I thought were going to watch the game... We could be late you know" I said and winked at Jade ... she smiled and Niall Started the Engine then we leave them alone , we started to ruin dates when We help Louis ruin Lottie's date the other day and Lottie knows nothing about it ... she just thinks it was a bad day...

"Why did you stop me?" Louis asked as he was facing the window

"Lou, You cant ruin that Date or whatever it is. Its not fair to Jade. Jade didn't do anything to us" He just nodded but he kept on staring outside.

"Then Why did you Help me ruin Lottie's Date?"

"Because we both know the lad was Bad news" He smiled and just nodded his head and he finally turned his face to look at me

"Niall , put WMYB on" Liam said making Zayn confused

"Whut?" Its kinda cute when zayn does that haha! but I'm not saying I like him or anything... Lou is my one and only...

"What makes you Beautiful" Liam giggled and Zayn nodded ...

"Oh and Lads we should be working on our Album, just in case Simon wants a Song or something" Louis agrees while tapping his hand to the rhythm.... Once we were at the Manchester Stadium.. It was....

"Closed?" I asked as I ready the sign... we rolled back to the Car and we were disappointed..

"we didn't make it, Well off to ruin Jade's date come on Niall!" Louis said and Niall shook his head ...

"Harry's right Lou, We shouldn't be doing that...she's one of our Friends you know. And were not even sure if The lad is bad news" I saw Louis nodded then He suddenly Looked at his Window and chuckled