You sit down beside him. He sits up and looks at you. Then, he leans in and gives you a kiss. You kiss him back.

The next Day.

Sam p.o.v:

I need to apologize to Jacob and y/n. If I want Ashley to forgive me, then I need to show her I can stop. I grab my phone and dial y/n's number.

Phone conversation:

"Y/n? Can I talk to you?" I asked.

"How did you get my number?" she cried.

"Ashley gave It to me but, that's not the point. I-" I started, but got cut off.

"Look, nigga! Leave us the fuck alone! If I see you around Y/n I'm gonna kill you!" Jacob shouted.

"Just listen." I begged.

"I'm listening." He said.

"I want to apologize to you, y/n and the baby. I have put y'all in harm and I need your forgiveness." I stated.

"Oh, really?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm trying to start off fresh and build a family with my girlfriend and..... I just need to have a better future." I added.

"I forgive you." Y/n said.

"I don't. Go fuck yourself. I know you're up to no good." Jacob spat.

"Come on please, Jacob. I just need forgiveness." I said.

"I just want no part of you. Good bye." He barked.

"Wait." I begged.

End of phone conversation.

"This will be harder than I thought." I said to no one.

I get up off the couch. I need to spread the word to Ashley. I grab my car keys and a muffin and head to the store to buy her flowers.

Bahja p.o.v:

I laid in bed with Jacob's arms wrapped around my waist. Just like old times. He's snoring and in deep sleep.

Baby doll and Star most likely left. I think they got the idea. I get up out of bed and go to the bathroom. I put on my robe and limp to the living room. Baby doll was watching a movie and eating ice cream. I sit down on the couch with her.

"Ugh. Girl you smell like Prince and booty." Bre groaned.

"Prince smells good." I laughed.

"Booty don't smell good." Bre laughed.

I laughed and asked, "Where's Star?"

"She went to the store. She was been suppose to come a long time ago." Bre said.

"Oh, maybe she's with her boyfriend." I thought.

"Call her and see." Bre suggested.

Just before I could get up to get my phone, someone started calling me. I picked up my phone.

"Here she is calling me right now." I said.

I answer the phone.

Phone conversation:

Star breathes heavily on the phone.

"Hey, where you at?" I asked.

Star sniffled. "H-he's dead-d" Star cried.

"Wait, what? Who Star?" I asked.

It gets quiet. All I can hear is my heart beating loud and fast.